CNN to launch Non-Whites Only News channel!
The Iceberg
2021-04-01 10:38:37 UTC
Amazing!

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/01/racism/cnn-to-launch-non-whites-only-news-channel/index.html

First 24-hour non-whites only news channel to be launched July 2021

CNN will launch a non-whites only channel later this year, using ethnicity checks for each subscriber to ensure viewers are kept specifically non-white. This will be overseen by Facebook's Racial Inclusion Board to ensure diversity is maintained at all times. The idea is backed by former Republican politician Dick Cheyney, who announced "I recognise the terrible racism of the Trump years and we now need to move forward to a more inclusive channel which non-whites will be safe to watch in their own homes, I fully back CNN and all they have done the past 4 years".
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Amazing!https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/01/racism/cnn-to-launch-non-whites-only-news-channel/index.htmlFirst 24-hour non-whites only news channel to be launched July 2021CNN will launch a non-whites only channel later this year, using ethnicity checks for each subscriber to ensure viewers are kept specifically non-white. This will be overseen by Facebook's Racial Inclusion Board to ensure diversity is maintained at all times. The idea is backed by former Republican politician Dick Cheyney, who announced "I recognise the terrible racism of the Trump years and we now need to move forward to a more inclusive channel which non-whites will be safe to watch in their own homes, I fully back CNN and all they have done the past 4 years".
It's about time.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
TT
2021-04-01 12:54:47 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Amazing!
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/01/racism/cnn-to-launch-non-whites-only-news-channel/index.html
First 24-hour non-whites only news channel to be launched July 2021
CNN will launch a non-whites only channel later this year, using ethnicity checks for each subscriber to ensure viewers are kept specifically non-white. This will be overseen by Facebook's Racial Inclusion Board to ensure diversity is maintained at all times. The idea is backed by former Republican politician Dick Cheyney, who announced "I recognise the terrible racism of the Trump years and we now need to move forward to a more inclusive channel which non-whites will be safe to watch in their own homes, I fully back CNN and all they have done the past 4 years".
The link doesn't work but I found the announcement on CNN's videos...

'Keep yappin' man'
Gracchus
2021-04-01 15:03:33 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Amazing!
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/01/racism/cnn-to-launch-non-whites-only-news-channel/index.html
First 24-hour non-whites only news channel to be launched July 2021
CNN will launch a non-whites only channel later this year, using ethnicity checks for each subscriber to ensure viewers are kept specifically non-white. This will be overseen by Facebook's Racial Inclusion Board to ensure diversity is maintained at all times. The idea is backed by former Republican politician Dick Cheyney, who announced "I recognise the terrible racism of the Trump years and we now need to move forward to a more inclusive channel which non-whites will be safe to watch in their own homes, I fully back CNN and all they have done the past 4 years".
I wonder if they're allowed to show the image of a white person in any of their features. Lightning might strike or something.

Looks like "inclusiveness" only runs in one direction.
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-01 16:52:49 UTC
Post by Gracchus
Post by The Iceberg
[...]
"Uh-oh!
It could be you, or it could be us, but there's no page here."

I'm EXCLUDED TOO !!!!! BOOO HOOO HOO!
--
"Cough cough"
-- Suzanne Lenglen
Gracchus
2021-04-01 17:11:57 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Gracchus
Post by The Iceberg
[...]
I'm fine with being excluded from their channel since even mainstream CNN has all the appeal of a Kenny G. box set. Just noting the glaring hypocrisy involved in launching such a thing.

Now go back to your gender continuum, thweetie. This thread is for men only.
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-01 17:43:20 UTC
Post by Gracchus
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Gracchus
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by The Iceberg
[...]
Err. The text in quotes above comes up when you click that link. Iceberg
finally figgered out the date.
Post by Gracchus
Now go back to your gender continuum, thweetie. This thread is for men only.
I'll just have to hug my pillow. I'll be ok tomorrow.
--
"Cough cough"
-- Suzanne Lenglen
TT
[...]