Who needs to win a slam :)
PeteWasLucky
2021-02-28 05:57:14 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/58xj89vx

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
jdeluise
2021-02-28 06:21:26 UTC
PeteWasLucky <***@gmail.com> writes:

Speaking of Scherzinger, where is Ted S.?!
Whisper
2021-02-28 07:05:13 UTC
Don't like her personality but she looks good in bikini : )
PeteWasLucky
2021-02-28 14:46:47 UTC
On 28/02/2021 4:57 pm, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Don't like her personality but she looks good in bikini : )
I am sure Dimitrov enjoyed her personality :)
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Max's Hoemom
2021-02-28 17:17:59 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
On 28/02/2021 4:57 pm, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Don't like her personality but she looks good in bikini : )
I am sure Dimitrov enjoyed her personality :)
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
You mean "personally"?

I find her ugly
PeteWasLucky
2021-02-28 17:32:22 UTC
It depends on where you are looking.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Whisper
2021-03-01 05:30:38 UTC
Post by Max's Hoemom
Post by PeteWasLucky
On 28/02/2021 4:57 pm, PeteWasLucky wrote:> Don't like her personality but she looks good in bikini : )
I am sure Dimitrov enjoyed her personality :)
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
You mean "personally"?
I find her ugly
Hetero men find her physically attractive, even though I don't like her
face or personality. It's not a choice, rather natural biological reaction.
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Or maybe he's posting from a computer he shares with his wife?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Whisper
2021-03-01 06:58:30 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Or maybe he's posting from a computer he shares with his wife?
I'll accept that excuse, though a bit lame his wife can't accept he may
find other women attractive no?
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I guess it's their arrangement? He once explicitly said he's a feminist.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2021-03-01 13:36:08 UTC
yeah + he said he has to ask his wife to tell who's attractive! LOL
PeteWasLucky
2021-03-01 13:47:45 UTC
He got a wife, what about you?
Last we know is that you told us that naked women are bad for your
health.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Not really bad for my healthy, but yes, naked women infringe on my bodily integrity.

The feminist society let's them do it, and for sure, in a sane society, that would not be the case...My rights and rights of all men and our personal autonomy ought to be far more respected.

Nobody has a right to make my weenie go up unless I decide I want him up.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----