OT: MSM hollers that Germany on brink on Chinese Wuhan Virus disaster!
Add Reply
The Iceberg
2020-10-17 14:09:57 UTC
YET THE DEATH RATES ARE VERY VERY LOW STILL! wonder why that is?! why does anybody bother about fake news hoax case numbers at all?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1348435/angela-merkel-coronavirus-news-germany-EU-second-wave-cases-deaths-lockdown-ont

Angela Merkel warns Germany on the BRINK of coronavirus disaster with record EU cases

ANGELA MERKEL has warned Germany is heading for "disaster" with record high daily coronavirus cases across the EU member states.
Calimero
2020-10-17 15:45:02 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
YET THE DEATH RATES ARE VERY VERY LOW STILL! wonder why that is?! why does anybody bother about fake news hoax case numbers at all?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1348435/angela-merkel-coronavirus-news-germany-EU-second-wave-cases-deaths-lockdown-ont
Angela Merkel warns Germany on the BRINK of coronavirus disaster with record EU cases
ANGELA MERKEL has warned Germany is heading for "disaster" with record high daily coronavirus cases across the EU member states.
We don't want to have as many Wuhan deaths in Germany as New York City.
As of now we have only 50 % of de Blasio's city's dead people.

Max