(OT) CPAC Seems Poised To Ignore Republican Identity Crisis
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-25 13:37:57 UTC
When the annual Conservative Political Action Conference — CPAC for
short — kicks off Thursday in Orlando, Fla., it might as well be called
TPAC.

It comes as the Republican Party is struggling with its identity after
Donald Trump's presidency. And yet CPAC, the largest gathering of
conservative activists in the U.S., will still very much be a pro-Trump
event.

The conference, organized and sponsored by the American Conservative
Union, will even keep alive Trump's false claims of election fraud with
several panels on the topic with names like "Other Culprits: Why Judges
& Media Refused to Look at the Evidence," "The Left Pulled the Strings,
Covered It Up, and Even Admits It" and "Failed States (PA, GA, NV, oh my!)."

"We're going to spend a lot of time looking at what happened in these
states," Matt Schlapp, chairman of the ACU, said on CNN this week.
Schlapp claimed to have "proof" of "widespread voter fraud in the last
election," yet presented none on air.

He went on to say that "Joe Biden is my president" and that "he won the
election," but then pivoted, raising suspicion: "That doesn't mean that
there wasn't voter fraud and voter irregularity in the last election."

Schlapp — a lobbyist and husband of Mercedes Schlapp, who worked in the
Trump White House — is walking the same line other Republicans have
been, between the truth and conspiracies that are popular with Trump and
his base.

As of Wednesday evening, Nikki Haley is not on the CPAC speakers list.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/25/971130755/its-all-about-trump-cpac-seems-poised-to-ignore-republican-identity-crisis?t=1614257836798

Looking good for 2022. Republicans are about to ditch 1/4 of the party.

Good luck with that.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
[...]
Those who don't support Trump and MAGA might as well be voting for democrats.

I mean, what's the difference between Kamala Harris and Nikki Haley? None.

Both are females from India who dislike Trump and America.

Trump has a strong support.

https://dailystormer.su/only-27-of-republican-voters-would-remain-loyal-to-the-gop-if-trump-left/

"Only 27 percent of Republicans would remain loyal to their party if Trump were to start his own, according to the Suffolk University/USA Today poll, released Sunday.

Almost half –46 percent– would follow the former president, while the remainder indicated they would be undecided between the two."

“We feel like Republicans don’t fight enough for us, and we all see Donald Trump fighting for us as hard as he can, every single day,” Brandon Keidl, a 27-year-old Republican polled, told USA Today.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-25 15:16:51 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Post by Pelle Svanslös
[...]
For now. He lacks his bullhorn and the pulpit. He does have the rabbit
holes though.
Post by *skriptis
https://dailystormer.su/only-27-of-republican-voters-would-remain-loyal-to-the-gop-if-trump-left/
"Only 27 percent of Republicans would remain loyal to their party if
Trump were to start his own, according to the Suffolk University/USA
Today poll, released Sunday.
That's the 1/4. The point is not who has the majority in the party but
who created the situation that pulled the 1/4 apart from the 3/4.

That's Twump. By continuing to stand behind his lies, the party puts
itself in a bad spot. As a disgusting example:

Johnson is (possibly) up for re-election next year. That's a gambit he's
playing there.
-- Nikki Haley
The Iceberg
2021-02-25 16:02:18 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
http://youtu.be/vVYL_-hpD2w
Johnson is (possibly) up for re-election next year. That's a gambit he's
playing there.
so after all those posts last month moaning about how Tewible Twump will just be a footnote in history you're now saying he's soooooooo popular he going to wreck the Repub party! yep it's another lying Pelle flip-flop! you need to make another Pelle Call! LOL