How did Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump earn as much as £120m last year? | Jared Kushner | The Guardian
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-19 14:31:50 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/04/how-did-jare
d-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-earn-as-much-as-120m-last-year
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
TT
2020-10-19 15:38:55 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/04/how-did-jare
d-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-earn-as-much-as-120m-last-year
Tens of millions.

Hundreds of millions...

https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/timeline-on-jared-kushner-qatar-666-fifth-avenue-and-white-house-policy/

But hey... they didn't receive any salary!
lol

Good to see whole bunch under investigation soon (well, they already
are...).

Number forty-seven said to Jared Kee
"You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see
I sure would be delighted with your company
Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me"
'Keep yappin' man'
TT
2020-10-19 15:42:55 UTC
http://youtu.be/HZJTgYzf9FE

'Keep yappin' man'
Calimero
2020-10-20 22:22:40 UTC
Post by TT
Post by PeteWasLucky
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/04/how-did-jare
d-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-earn-as-much-as-120m-last-year
Tens of millions.
Hundreds of millions...
https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/timeline-on-jared-kushner-qatar-666-fifth-avenue-and-white-house-policy/
But hey... they didn't receive any salary!
lol
Good to see whole bunch under investigation soon (well, they already
are...).
Hilarious, how you try to deflect from the Biden Crime Family's behavior!

Max
TT
2020-10-20 22:24:28 UTC
Hilarious, how you try to deflect from the Trump Crime Family's behaviour!
Max
Fixed for spelling & content.
'Keep yappin' man'
*skriptis
2020-10-19 15:39:53 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/04/how-did-jared-kushner-and-ivanka-trump-earn-as-much-as-120m-last-year-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
https://www.forbes.com/

The Highest-Paid Tennis Players 2020:

They Are Barely Playing, But The Top 10 Pros Still Earned $340 Million. Roger Federer ranks as the world's highest-paid tennis player for the 15th straight year with a record $106 million, including $100 million from sponsors and appearance fees.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 22:27:31 UTC
why are you desperately quoting a months old article? can only be cos you're admitting Joe Biden is CORRUPT! EXPOSED again! LOL
Gracchus
2020-10-19 22:36:50 UTC
Get ready, cause President Biden is on his way soon--with Bernie as Treasury Secretary!
The Iceberg
hooray Bernie for Treasurist!
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-19 23:42:43 UTC
Why is UK burger flipper is too aggressively promoting US politics?
The Iceberg
2020-10-20 10:54:38 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by The Iceberg
why are you desperately quoting a months old article? can only be cos you're admitting Joe Biden is CORRUPT! EXPOSED again! LOL
Why is UK burger flipper is too aggressively promoting US politics?
cos it sooooo funny exposing you!