(OT) Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
https://dailystormer.su/leftist-teacher-beheaded-in-france-over-muhammed-cartoons-life-comes-at-you-fast/

Andrew Anglin
October 16, 2020

(*photo of beheaded head*)

You gotta give it to the Moslems.

They hold down their fort.

**********
Reuters:
French police on Friday shot dead a man who minutes earlier had killed a middle school teacher by slitting his throat in the street in a suburb of Paris, police said on Friday.

The teacher had shown pupils in his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, which are considered by Muslims to be blasphemous, according to a police source.

France’s anti-terror prosecutor said it was investigating the attack, which took place in Conflans Sainte-Honorine, a suburb north-west of Paris.

The suspected attacker was spotted by a police patrol while carrying a knife a short distance from the scene of the attack. The police shot the suspect dead, according to a police spokesman.

A police source said that witnesses had heard the attacker shout “Allah Akbar”, or “God is Great”. The police spokesman said that information was being checked.

Another police source also said the victim had been decapitated in the attack, but this was not confirmed.
**********

I can go ahead and confirm that:

(*photo of beheaded head*)

That man is for sure totally decapitated.

They’re not showing the picture in the media, for presumably obvious reasons. It’s not clear who even took it, but it actually looks like the killer might have tweeted it himself before the cops came and chopped him.

It’s really an iconic picture.

I was talking to a friend who said it reminded him of Caravaggio’s Judith Beheading Holofernes.

(*art-work picture*)

I told him I agreed, but what I’d immediately thought of was Andrea Solario’s Salome with the Head of Saint John the Baptist.

(*art-work picture*)

I guess you don’t really ever see a high definition picture like that. It’s usually all blurry crap. It makes an impression.

As far as I’m aware, we’re the first site to publish the picture. Do what you can to spread it around. Social media will probably ban you for posting it, because it’s racist to post pictures of things that Moslems do, as it could make people believe they are bad. (If you judged people based on their behavior, you’d end up hating everyone who wasn’t white or Asian. So instead, to prevent racism, you have to judge people based entirely on the color of their skin – dark skin people are good, light skin people are bad.)

According to French media:

https://www.valeursactuelles.com/societe/un-professeur-decapite-en-pleine-rue-apres-un-debat-sur-la-laicite-124746&usg=ALkJrhj8TmZCKFYRJZWQQmHtXIyxKfwOfA

the trouble started ten days ago, when the teacher was preaching about secularism, and showed the cartoons. I guess he was having a giggle? Not clear what the purpose would be. Leftists are apparently just rude people – they want all of these Moslems in our countries, then they want to mock their beliefs for no clear purpose other than to agitate them.

I recently wrote about how I don’t really understand the point of this whole “Muhammad cartoons” meme.

https://dailystormer.su/prophet-muhammed-cartoons-the-point-is-what/

Ostensibly, they want to destroy the Islamic religion while mixing the races, which isn’t even “multiculturalism” at all. At that point, you have to wonder why we can’t just stay in our own countries. The stated goal of multiculturalism is to mix people all together so that they have the experience of being surrounded by a bunch of people that are different from them, which is supposed to make society stronger, because it isn’t cohesive.

Apparently, when he showed the cartoons, there were several Moslems in the classroom who got mad and told their families. Things escalated quickly.

Life comes at you fast!

If you think about the impact that this killing is going to have on France, it really does forward the goals of Islam significantly. One man gives his life for his god and his people, and they all benefit. He’s being celebrated as a hero I’m sure for targeting someone who isn’t sympathetic to anyone. I hate Moslems and so on, but this shitlib retard played a really stupid game and won a really stupid prize. Meanwhile, I have to have some bit of respect for a Moslem who is brave enough to defend his god and people.

Meanwhile, right-wing terrorists are all obsessed with killing random old people, random Mexican families at a Walmart and other sympathetic targets. In Dylann Roof’s manifesto, he literally said, “I could go into a black neighborhood and kill drug dealers, but instead I’m going to a church.” Rather than being celebrated by their own people, right-wing terrorists are always hated. They always harm their own team.

Really makes you think.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-17 11:46:01 UTC
Was a Russkie, I hear.
--
“I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can
become President of the USA and we can engineer it”.
-- Felix Sater
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Was a Russkie, I hear.
https://m.timesofindia.com/world/europe/suspect-in-teachers-beheading-in-france-was-chechen-teen/articleshow/78717212.cms
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-17 14:52:58 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Was a Russkie, I hear.
https://m.timesofindia.com/world/europe/suspect-in-teachers-beheading-in-france-was-chechen-teen/articleshow/78717212.cms
What's the difference?
--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive

-- W. S. Gilbert
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
What's the difference?
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-17 18:13:01 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Post by Pelle Svanslös
What's the difference?
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a5eOmDG_460s.jpg
Nonsense. They are citizens of Russkie, hold a Russkie passport, Russkie
is the official language, Putin fought tooth and nail to suppress the
independence movement, ...

... A Russkie is a Russkie is a Russkie. More sanctions for Russia for
this crime.

-- W. S. Gilbert
The Iceberg
no they one of your sort, Islamics.
TT
2020-10-17 19:21:07 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by *skriptis
Post by Pelle Svanslös
What's the difference?
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a5eOmDG_460s.jpg
Nonsense. They are citizens of Russkie, hold a Russkie passport, Russkie
is the official language, Putin fought tooth and nail to suppress the
independence movement, ...
... A Russkie is a Russkie is a Russkie. More sanctions for Russia for
this crime.
no they one of your sort, Islamics.
You speaking Ebonics, boy?
'Keep yappin' man'
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
We could give you Japanese passport.

Would that make you Japanese?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-18 06:32:17 UTC
Post by *skriptis
We could give you Japanese passport.
Would that make you Japanese?
If I wanted to give it away and a Japanese Putin would start a war over
it, it indeed would. "Like it or not, you're one of us!"

Besides, beheadings sits nicely with age old Russkie traditions of
eliminating opposition. "He IS one of us!"

-- W. S. Gilbert
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
If I wanted to give it away and a Japanese Putin would start a war over it, it indeed would. "Like it or not, you're one of us!"Besides, beheadings sits nicely with age old Russkie traditions of eliminating opposition. "He IS one of us!"
Russian tradition? Nonsense.

Beheading is a Moslem, but also a French thing.

https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-sets-record-beheading-over-180-people-in-2019-2020-4

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/today-in-history/frances-last-guillotine-execution-only-40-years-ago/news-story/8caad52e38a2761ea708fbfc8c767025
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-18 10:53:35 UTC
Post by *skriptis
If I wanted to give it away and a Japanese Putin would start a war over it, it indeed would. "Like it or not, you're one of us!"Besides, beheadings sits nicely with age old Russkie traditions of eliminating opposition. "He IS one of us!"
Russian tradition? Nonsense.
Russkies are the ones to beat.
Post by *skriptis
Beheading is a Moslem, but also a French thing.
It doesn't matter whether it's heads off, gulags, or novichok.
Post by *skriptis
https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-sets-record-beheading-over-180-people-in-2019-2020-4
Amateurs. You won't get to challenge Russkies and Pol Pots with those
numbers. Not even the clensing businesses in the Balkans.

-- W. S. Gilbert
The Iceberg
Saudi, isn't that where PWL and you are originally from?
Pelle Svanslös

-- W. S. Gilbert
The Iceberg
this guy WAS one of you, an Islamic.
Geeam
2020-10-18 10:49:42 UTC
Post by *skriptis
https://dailystormer.su/leftist-teacher-beheaded-in-france-over-muhammed-cartoons-life-comes-at-you-fast/
Most fake news media didn't report he was beheaded, at least that's what I read. I wonder what they were thinking as to what caused "it" to fall off. Maybe an elephant's sneeze? Those decadent leftist "journalists" can't help protecting muslims, even if they become ruthless killers.