Georgia prosecutor probing Trump: ‘I’m in no rush’
Hunter's laptop
2021-02-26 09:44:11 UTC
https://globalnews.ca/news/7664408/georgia-election-trump-prosecutor/

The Georgia prosecutor investigating potential efforts by Donald Trump
and others to influence last year’s U.S. election has a message for
people who are eager to see whether the former president will be charged:
Be patient.

“I’m in no rush,” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said this
week in an interview with The Associated Press. “I think people think
that I feel this immense pressure. I don’t.”
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-26 13:28:55 UTC
Post by Hunter's laptop
https://globalnews.ca/news/7664408/georgia-election-trump-prosecutor/
The Georgia prosecutor investigating potential efforts by Donald Trump
and others to influence last year’s U.S. election has a message for
Be patient.
Why?
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
The Iceberg
2021-02-26 14:34:03 UTC
Post by Hunter's laptop
https://globalnews.ca/news/7664408/georgia-election-trump-prosecutor/
The Georgia prosecutor investigating potential efforts by Donald Trump
and others to influence last year’s U.S. election has a message for
Be patient.
Why?
cos the walls are closing in again for the 50MILLIONth TIME! HAAHHA haahahHahAHAH hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAH!