(OT) "LIVE: Trump delivers campaign remarks in Michigan"
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-17 23:16:56 UTC
Why would any person in Croatia be watching Trump live campaign after 1am and post about it?
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
Why would any person in Croatia be watching Trump live campaign after 1am and post about it?
The crowds are massive and the chants are electrifying.

Trump lands with his plane, intro music, then he comes out and the excitement begins.

It's even better than it used visually, people and sea of faces with both maga hats and maga masks.

They never show the crowd though, democrat cameramen.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-17 23:57:09 UTC
And Trump is standing up there telling himself "it'd be great if I can continue to fool these idiots that believe any shit I make".
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
The crowds are massive and the chants are electrifying.And Trump is standing up there telling himself "it'd be great if I can continue to fool these idiots that believe any shit I make".
YMCA!!!
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 09:13:18 UTC
your CNN can lie all it wants, EVERYTHING Trump has said has proven true, from the Trump Russia Possible Collusion being a total fake news hoax to your 100% neutral Steve Scully being proven anti-Trump! EVERYTHING! LOL
Whisper
2020-10-18 09:58:58 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Post by PeteWasLucky
Why would any person in Croatia be watching Trump live campaign after 1am and post about it?
The crowds are massive and the chants are electrifying.
Trump lands with his plane, intro music, then he comes out and the excitement begins.
It's even better than it used visually, people and sea of faces with both maga hats and maga masks.
They never show the crowd though, democrat cameramen.
Wait, are people again doubting a Trump victory?

Wow, new levels of dumb.
TT
2020-10-18 10:50:30 UTC
Post by Whisper
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/10/17/trump-leave-the-country-sot-macon-rally-nr-vpx.cnn
'Keep yappin' man'
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-18 12:38:47 UTC
To Russia?
Gracchus
2020-10-18 16:31:03 UTC
Post by Whisper
Post by *skriptis
Post by PeteWasLucky
Why would any person in Croatia be watching Trump live campaign after 1am and post about it?
The crowds are massive and the chants are electrifying.
Trump lands with his plane, intro music, then he comes out and the excitement begins.
It's even better than it used visually, people and sea of faces with both maga hats and maga masks.
They never show the crowd though, democrat cameramen.
Wait, are people again doubting a Trump victory?
Wow, new levels of dumb.
If he won once, he MUST win again, right? It's the mandate of heaven.