(OT) Trump administration rejects California's disaster assistance request for wildfires
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-16 10:59:24 UTC
(CNN)The Trump administration has rejected California's request for a
disaster declaration for six destructive wildfires that burned hundreds
of thousands of acres across the state, including a massive central
California wildfire that has become the single largest in state history.

"The request for a Major Presidential Disaster Declaration for early
September fires has been denied by the federal administration," Brian
Ferguson, a spokesperson for the Governor's Office of Emergency
Services, confirmed to CNN. The state plans to appeal the decision.
The denial comes after California Gov. Gavin Newsom requested financial
aid from the federal government in a September 28 letter to the Trump
administration outlining the financial impact of the wildfires.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics/trump-california-fire-disaster-assistance/index.html

Disgraceful.
--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive

-- W. S. Gilbert
Calimero
2020-10-17 01:16:00 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
(CNN)The Trump administration has rejected California's request for a
disaster declaration for six destructive wildfires that burned hundreds
of thousands of acres across the state, ...
Why should the tax payer bail out those crazy Californians?
Their own fault that they applied those crazy green forest management ideas.
Now they have all those wildfires, no wonder!

Max
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-17 11:29:54 UTC
Post by Calimero
Post by Pelle Svanslös
(CNN)The Trump administration has rejected California's request for a
disaster declaration for six destructive wildfires that burned hundreds
of thousands of acres across the state, ...
Why should the tax payer bail out those crazy Californians?
Their own fault that they applied those crazy green forest management ideas.
Now they have all those wildfires, no wonder!
Trump has reversed the disastrous order! I guess now the tune sung in
East Germany, London and Croatia is "they don't rake, but of course
California gets federal emergency aid!"

Ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha.
--
“I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can
become President of the USA and we can engineer it”.
-- Felix Sater
Calimero
2020-10-17 15:49:45 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Calimero
Post by Pelle Svanslös
(CNN)The Trump administration has rejected California's request for a
disaster declaration for six destructive wildfires that burned hundreds
of thousands of acres across the state, ...
Why should the tax payer bail out those crazy Californians?
Their own fault that they applied those crazy green forest management ideas.
Now they have all those wildfires, no wonder!
Trump has reversed the disastrous order! I guess now the tune sung in
East Germany, London and Croatia is "they don't rake, but of course
California gets federal emergency aid!"
He just wants to help some GOP Californian congressmen to win their races.

Max