(OT) Michelle Wie West condemns objectifying comments by Giuliani
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-22 12:39:58 UTC
Michelle Wie West had strong words for Rudy Giuliani via Twitter after
the former New York City mayor and attorney for former President Donald
Trump discussed having joked with radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh
several years ago about being able to see the golfer's underwear when
she putted during a golf outing.

Appearing on Steve Bannon's "War Room" podcast Thursday and reminiscing
about Limbaugh, who died that day, Giuliani asked if he could tell a
story, which involved a round of golf with Limbaugh and Wie West.

Giuliani said that Limbaugh complained about all the "paparazzi"
trailing the group, then blamed Giuliani for their presence. Giuliani,
chuckling, said the cameramen were there to photograph Wie West and not
them.

"On the green is Michele Wie, and she is getting ready to putt,"
Giuliani said, in part. "Now Michelle Wie is gorgeous. She's 6 feet. And
she has a strange putting stance. She bends all the way over. And her
panties show. And the press was going crazy. ... I said '[Rush], it's
not me, it's not you.'"

Giuliani concluded his story by asking, "Is it OK to tell that joke?"
Bannon awkwardly replied, "We already told it, so I don't know."

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/30934675/michelle-wie-west-upset-objectifying-comments-rudy-giuliani

Wie replied: "My putting stance is not an invitation to look up my skirt".

https://twitter.com/MichelleWieWest/status/1362970120381886465

How right was Jill Filipovic? On the money right.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
[...]
Women undress themselves so that they would grab attention from men.

Why would they show their skin otherwise?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2021-02-22 14:21:07 UTC
Post by *skriptis
[...]
part of Pelle's incredibly dumb dishonest Marxist plan is to live in this parallel universe where men aren't attracted to women even though women dress themselves up to attract men!