(OT) Donny Deutsch: Trump will be in jail for 2024 election
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-28 13:06:10 UTC
MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch doesn’t think former President Donald
Trump will be an option to represent the GOP in the 2024 because he’ll
be in jail.

"Donald Trump is going to go to jail, I really believe that," Deutsch
said on Friday, citing taxes, banking issues and insurance fraud as
reasons why he could get locked up.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-donny-deutsch-predicts-trump-jail-republicans-lemmings

I bet he'll still be the Republican candate. "In jail? No problemo".
--
"Cough cough"
-- Suzanne Lenglen
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch doesn’t think former President Donald Trump will be an option to represent the GOP in the 2024 because he’ll be in jail."Donald Trump is going to go to jail, I really believe that," Deutsch said on Friday, citing taxes, banking issues and insurance fraud as reasons why he could get locked up.https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-donny-deutsch-predicts-trump-jail-republicans-lemmingsI bet he'll still be the Republican candate. "In jail? No problemo".-- "Cough cough"-- Suzanne Lenglen
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-msnbc-commentator-what-is-the-difference-between-hitler-donald-trump/
shares

JTA — A Jewish television commentator suggested there is “no difference” between the rhetoric of President Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

Donnie Deutsch, a former advertising executive and liberal TV personality from New York City, made the comments Wednesday on “Morning Joe” on MSNBC.

He was discussing Trump’s Tuesday night rally in Pennsylvania, which he said “to me looked like a rally from the early ’30s.”

“And what is the difference between Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump?” Deutsch said.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Deutsch

On February 25, 2013, on Piers Morgan Tonight, Deutsch declared that he is a member of the Democratic Party.

Deutsch has also stated: "I'm a feminist."
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2021-03-01 00:12:00 UTC
Post by *skriptis
[...]
skrip, according to Pelle and his sock Hunter's laptop, the walls are closing in for the 200 millionth time! he been saying this for 9 years now! LOL