Serena Williams will not stop until she at least equals Grand Slam record - Patrick Mouratoglou
Whisper
2021-02-24 13:06:15 UTC
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/tennis/australian-open/2021/serena-williams-will-not-stop-until-she-at-least-equals-grand-slam-record-patrick-mouratoglou_sto8145076/story.shtml

Slow motion car crash.

Imagine how ape shit she'll get if she has mp's in a slam final & loses?
Stocking up on popcorn this yr.
heyg...@gmail.com
2021-02-24 13:13:33 UTC
Post by Whisper
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/tennis/australian-open/2021/serena-williams-will-not-stop-until-she-at-least-equals-grand-slam-record-patrick-mouratoglou_sto8145076/story.shtml
Slow motion car crash.
Imagine how ape shit she'll get if she has mp's in a slam final & loses?
Stocking up on popcorn this yr.
I know he was great for her for a long time, but I wonder if that's still the case.

He is definitely in it as much for himself as anything at this point. Does any other coach use their player to promote himself as much?
Gracchus
2021-02-24 16:31:11 UTC
Post by Whisper
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/tennis/australian-open/2021/serena-williams-will-not-stop-until-she-at-least-equals-grand-slam-record-patrick-mouratoglou_sto8145076/story.shtml
Slow motion car crash.
Imagine how ape shit she'll get if she has mp's in a slam final & loses?
Stocking up on popcorn this yr.
If this is really her plan, they had better devise a strategy deeper than "Hulk will smash." That one's not working so well anymore.