Something to watch when you have little free time
PeteWasLucky
2021-03-01 00:52:21 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/bv2ru3e2
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-01 11:21:59 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
https://tinyurl.com/bv2ru3e2
Watch this point:

Rafa gives the break with a BH he wouldn't miss in his sleep. But here
he is, playing for a slam win and he lets 6h worth of tennis go cheap.
Whatta howler.

Sampras would easily have made that shot. He would just hit his big flat
FH and that woulda been it. Another one in the bag.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
The Iceberg
2021-03-01 11:49:28 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by PeteWasLucky
https://tinyurl.com/bv2ru3e2
http://youtu.be/s43wZcHOikc
no, Sampras was just a serve-bot(like around Goffin level these days), he didn't have any other shots, remember.
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
On 01/03/2021 2.52, PeteWasLucky wrote:> https://tinyurl.com/bv2ru3e2> Watch this http://youtu.be/s43wZcHOikc gives the break with a BH he wouldn't miss in his sleep. But here he is, playing for a slam win and he lets 6h worth of tennis go cheap. Whatta howler.Sampras would easily have made that shot. He would just hit his big flat FH and that woulda been it. Another one in the bag.-- “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to him, and we can’t let that happen ever again.”-- Nikki Haley
It's not true.

It was high quality encounter, both guys aimed for lines many times, they had to.

And you can't hit the lines all the time.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2021-03-01 20:21:01 UTC
Post by *skriptis
On 01/03/2021 2.52, PeteWasLucky wrote:> https://tinyurl.com/bv2ru3e2> Watch this http://youtu.be/s43wZcHOikc gives the break with a BH he wouldn't miss in his sleep. But here he is, playing for a slam win and he lets 6h worth of tennis go cheap. Whatta howler.Sampras would easily have made that shot. He would just hit his big flat FH and that woulda been it. Another one in the bag.-- “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to him, and we can’t let that happen ever again.”-- Nikki Haley
It's not true.
It was high quality encounter, both guys aimed for lines many times, they had to.
And you can't hit the lines all the time.
at least it good he watching something like this, as Pelle is still learning about basic tennis!