Boris saves England! again!
Add Reply
The Iceberg
2021-02-22 19:28:42 UTC
Boris just been on the BBC TV and he has saved us once again! we all going back to 100% normal thanks to him vaccinating everyone! The BBC science guy even said Macron will have to get lost and admit he was wrong!
HOORAY!
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Boris just been on the BBC TV and he has saved us once again! we all going back to 100% normal thanks to him vaccinating everyone! The BBC science guy even said Macron will have to get lost and admit he was wrong! HOORAY!
Hooray for Boris. ;)

--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
PeteWasLucky
2021-02-22 20:29:12 UTC
Boris just been on the BBC TV and he has saved us once again! we all going back to 100% normal thanks to him vaccinating everyone! The BBC science guy even said Macron will have to get lost and admit he was wrong! HOORAY!
Seems to me that Boris suffers from bipolar and he can't make his
mind about anything.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2021-02-23 09:31:27 UTC
he's just given us a 5 Step detailed plan of going back to normal, how on earth is that bipolar? just cos he's PWNed you yet again!
The Iceberg
2021-02-23 09:30:38 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Boris just been on the BBC TV and he has saved us once again! we all going back to 100% normal thanks to him vaccinating everyone! The BBC science guy even said Macron will have to get lost and admit he was wrong!
HOORAY!
I thought COVID was a hoax. Why did you guys get vaccinated then?
it is a total hoax, said months ago it just going to mean tons of people still die from it, but the MSM won't care about that at all. It'll just be another flu, which they are now officially saying it going to be! it's like CNN Wuhan virus death counter that suddenly disappeared the day Biden got inaugurated.