OT: Brian are you there?
PeteWasLucky
2021-03-02 19:38:33 UTC
-- did you get vaccinated yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Brian Lawrence
2021-03-02 20:26:01 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
-- did you get vaccinated yet?
Yep. Last week, no problems so far. It was the Oxford/AstraZeneca.

Over 20mill of the population has had at least one dose. Current
plans exclude anyone under 18, so about 40% of those eligible.

Thanks for asking.
PeteWasLucky
2021-03-03 06:03:20 UTC
On 02/03/2021 19:38, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > -- did you get vaccinated yet?Yep. Last week, no problems so far. It was the Oxford/AstraZeneca.Over 20mill of the population has had at least one dose. Currentplans exclude anyone under 18, so about 40% of those eligible.Thanks for asking.
Good to hear. I wasn't planning to take it but I am considering to
get it now after it hit my family hard.
I don't think I will get the mRNA ones, most probably I will try
to get J&J which is similar to the one you got.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg
2021-03-03 09:27:38 UTC
Post by PeteWasLucky
On 02/03/2021 19:38, PeteWasLucky wrote:> > -- did you get vaccinated yet?Yep. Last week, no problems so far. It was the Oxford/AstraZeneca.Over 20mill of the population has had at least one dose. Currentplans exclude anyone under 18, so about 40% of those eligible.Thanks for asking.
Good to hear. I wasn't planning to take it but I am considering to
get it now after it hit my family hard.
I don't think I will get the mRNA ones, most probably I will try
to get J&J which is similar to the one you got.
yes PWL you see us having the Great Boris as leader has made us the best in the world when it comes to the vaccine! not only did we invent the Oxford vaccine which is the cheapest and best vaccine by far(costs $5 compared to $20 like all the other ones AND can be stored in a regular fridge), but we are WAY WAY ahead of everyone else in vaccinating too! all thanks to Boris! notice there were zero posts from Bad News Brian about this stuff! LOL

also why are you getting it when you reckon you survived it already?
The Iceberg
2021-03-03 09:30:02 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by PeteWasLucky
-- did you get vaccinated yet?
Yep. Last week, no problems so far. It was the Oxford/AstraZeneca.
Over 20mill of the population has had at least one dose. Current
plans exclude anyone under 18, so about 40% of those eligible.
Thanks for asking.
almost everyone I know over 50 has now had the vaccine + know of one person who had 2nd dose and others with appointments for it!