(OT) Twump to address CPAC
Add Reply
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-21 11:08:47 UTC
Donald Trump will address the Conservative Political Action Conference,
or CPAC, in Florida next week, about the future of the Republican party
and the conservative movement, a source familiar with the plan told
Reuters on Saturday.

The CPAC meeting will be held in Orlando, Florida from 25 to 28
February, with Trump speaking on the final day, Reuters reported.

“He’ll be talking about the future of the Republican party and the
conservative movement,” the source reportedly said. “Also look for him
to take on President [Joe] Biden’s disastrous amnesty and border policies.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/20/donald-trump-cpac-republican-party

The sullen hack won't have a good word to say about President Biden,
that's for sure. But how will he attack the remaining, somewhat decent
Republicans?
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
jdeluise
2021-02-22 01:00:23 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
The sullen hack won't have a good word to say about President Biden,
that's for sure. But how will he attack the remaining, somewhat decent
Republicans?
His words should be seen in the proper context. Those of a disgruntled,
fired ex-employee.