QAnon wackjob Marjorie Taylor Greene meets with Trump at Mar-a-Lago
Re-elect Kamala 2032
2021-04-01 07:25:00 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9424979/Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-meets-Trump-Mar-Lago.html

QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene met with President Donald Trump at
Mar-a-Lago Tuesday, proclaiming that his America First policies 'will
lead our party to victory in '22 AND in '24.'

Greene shared a video on Twitter of the two of them meeting and
complimenting each other.

'It's great to be with Marjorie, she's really a very special person,
she's out there fighting hard and the people of Georgia love her,' Trump
said.
Gracchus
2021-04-01 15:39:12 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Very-Special-People-Frederick-Drimmer/dp/0517467984