Why do PeteWasLucky and Pelle keep posting using that Hunter's laptop sock puppet?
The Iceberg
2021-02-26 10:38:35 UTC
Find it really weird that PeteWasLucky and Pelle put so much effort into still posting using that Hunter's laptop sock puppet and are still so obsessed with Trump! Even more so now they are being overwhelmed and PWNed by tons and tons of anti-Democrats posts!
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Find it really weird that PeteWasLucky and Pelle put so much effort into still posting using that Hunter's laptop sock puppet and are still so obsessed with Trump! Even more so now they are being overwhelmed and PWNed by tons and tons of anti-Democrats posts!
They use socks to bomb group with nonsense, because they think their whekdr and Pelle rst personas have a reputation they should protect.

LOL
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-26 13:30:10 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Post by The Iceberg
Find it really weird that PeteWasLucky and Pelle put so much effort into still posting using that Hunter's laptop sock puppet and are still so obsessed with Trump! Even more so now they are being overwhelmed and PWNed by tons and tons of anti-Democrats posts!
They use socks to bomb group with nonsense, because they think their whekdr and Pelle rst personas have a reputation they should protect.
Doesn't get weirder than that.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to