OT they serving up coca cola at this yr's Wim & USO?
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-22 19:31:33 UTC
lol. soft drinks - yuck.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/
The grievance party is back.
--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive
Is either a little Liberal
Or a little Conservative

-- W. S. Gilbert
The Iceberg
2021-02-22 19:39:42 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
lol. soft drinks - yuck.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/
The grievance party is back.
it's classic racism by lying anti-racists. Why do you hate white and European people so much though, what is your grudge? it's not ok to tell white people to be "less white", that's racist.
The Iceberg
2021-02-23 09:20:16 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
lol. soft drinks - yuck.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/
The grievance party is back.
it's classic racism by lying anti-racists. Why do you hate white and European people so much though, what is your grudge? it's not ok to tell white people to be "less white", that's racist.
People with a healthy self-esteem ignore these things and walk away.
Those with the grievances constantly dwelve in them. It's like pigs and
the mud they need.
self-esteem is random and varies from person to person and day to day, it also no excuse at all for obvious white-hating racism! Yes know in your religion "pigs" are the worst thing ever and you're equating whites to them too, which really shows again how racist and how much you hate whites, but a) why not tell us why you hate Europeans and whites so much? maybe we can help? seems really odd there are plenty of non-white nations like Japan, China, Nigeria, India etc yet you don't move to one?
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
On Monday, 22 February 2021 at 19:51:58 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> On 22.2.2021 21.39, The Iceberg wrote: > > On Monday, 22 February 2021 at 19:31:36 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote: > >> On 22.2.2021 21.23, bob wrote: > >>> lol. soft drinks - yuck. > >>> > >>> https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/ > >>> > >> The grievance party is back. > > > > it's classic racism by lying anti-racists. Why do you hate white and European people so much though, what is your grudge? it's not ok to tell white people to be "less white", that's racist. > >> People with a healthy self-esteem ignore these things and walk away. > Those with the grievances constantly dwelve in them. It's like pigs and > the mud they need.self-esteem is random and varies from person to person and day to day, it also no excuse at all for obvious white-hating racism! Yes know in your religion "pigs" are the worst thing ever and you're equating whites to them too, which really shows again how racist and how much you hate whites, but a) why not tell us why you hate Europeans and whites so much? maybe we can help? seems really odd there are plenty of non-white nations like Japan, China, Nigeria, India etc yet you don't move to one?
I can't wait to hear an answer?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-23 11:34:35 UTC
Post by *skriptis
[...]
"Dumb post".

--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- N
The Iceberg
2021-02-23 13:14:09 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by *skriptis
[...]
GREAT REPLY!
https://imgflip.com/i/4z4p1m
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Hehe
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
undecided
2021-02-23 01:09:45 UTC
lol. soft drinks - yuck.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/
bob
Isn't lumping people in a group based on their skin color and stereotyping them the very definition of racism? So, to be anti-racist, you have to be racist?
The Iceberg
it's literally the definition of racism. Over here the morons at Ikea once did an advert telling us to "be less English" yeah in England, they were that dumb, of course our immediate instinct is to tell them go STFU and should we help Hitler in the next war like or something?! they pulled it for being "racist"(yes for once they couldn't excuse it) after huge numbers of complaints, thank goodness.
bob
2021-02-25 20:19:29 UTC
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:27:37 -0800 (PST), The Iceberg
Post by The Iceberg
Post by undecided
lol. soft drinks - yuck.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/
bob
Isn't lumping people in a group based on their skin color and stereotyping them the very definition of racism? So, to be anti-racist, you have to be racist?
it's literally the definition of racism. Over here the morons at Ikea once did an advert telling us to "be less English" yeah in England, they were that dumb, of course our immediate instinct is to tell them go STFU and should we help Hitler in the next war like or something?! they pulled it for being "racist"(yes for once they couldn't excuse it) after huge numbers of complaints, thank goodness.
if they wanted you to be less english, what did they want you to be?

bob

bob
2021-02-25 20:18:56 UTC
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:09:45 -0800 (PST), undecided
Post by undecided
lol. soft drinks - yuck.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/whistleblower-coca-cola-uses-antiracist-training-that-tells-employees-try-to-be-less-white/
bob
Isn't lumping people in a group based on their skin color and stereotyping them the very definition of racism? So, to be anti-racist, you have to be racist?
dunno - it's all a little deep for me. :-)

bob