(OT) Rights groups in Russia condemn Moscow's role in Syria war crimes
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-03 16:40:59 UTC
Leading human rights organisations in Russia have released their first
comprehensive report on abuses in the decade-old conflict in Syria,
condemning Moscow’s direct participation in indiscriminate bombings of
civilians, its backing of the Assad regime’s use of torture, and
culpability in other war crimes.

“Russian state media does not report on the victims of bombardments, nor
the forced displacement of civilians resulting in part from Russia’s
military actions in Syria,” the authors of the report wrote. “As a
result, the Russian public does not have sufficient knowledge to judge
whom and what we are supporting in Syria, how much this war costs us,
and how much suffering the war has inflicted upon civilians – people who
have never taken up arms.”

“Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of our interviewees do not see
Russia as a saviour, but as a destructive foreign force whose military
and political intervention helped bolster the war criminal heading their
country,” the report says.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/02/rights-groups-russia-condemn-moscow-role-syria-war-crimes

Duh! We all knew Russia is a destructive force long ago!
--
"Cough cough"
-- Suzanne Lenglen
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
[...]
Russia is the Christ's voice in this depraved world.

If you are against Russia, you're against God.

A sane and good person would not choose that path.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-04 08:06:11 UTC
The Iceberg
2021-04-04 11:37:23 UTC
Post by *skriptis
[...]
Even an atheist knows those words are sinning where you pretend to come
from.
Repent!
you're not atheist though, said before it amazing how you balance your religion with your "lifestyle" and are pro-ISIS etc!
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-04 12:46:22 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Post by *skriptis
[...]
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".

"
The Iceberg
err you even defended that "austere religious scholar" against the USA, can't really do a Pelle flip-flop now!
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-04 12:45:11 UTC
I won't you engage in trolling threads.
This is a serious thread. Serious Russians telling it as it is.
Unfortunately, you brought blasphemy as a response.

"50 lashes. Take him away".

"Cough cough"
The Iceberg
2021-04-04 14:06:36 UTC
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13621025.2020.1769559
"Finland kills with a pen" – asylum seekers’ protest against bureaucratic violence as politics of human rights
Pelle Svanslös
2021-04-04 12:45:38 UTC
I won't you engage in trolling threads.
it's quite funny as in Pelle's religion, their version of repetence is very different to that of the Bible.

-- Suzann
TT
2021-04-04 09:56:36 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
“Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of our interviewees do not see
Russia as a saviour, but as a destructive foreign force whose military
and political intervention helped bolster the war criminal heading their
country,” the report says.
True that.
--
'Keep yappin' man'