(OT) Black Guy Rams Car Into White Capitol Cop Near White House – Twitter Blue Checks Blame White Race
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
https://dailystormer.su/black-guy-rams-car-into-white-capitol-cop-near-white-house-twitter-blue-checks-blame-white-race/

You should read Anglin's analysis.

I challenge anyone to find anything that you'd disagree with?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
TT
2021-04-03 11:13:15 UTC
Post by *skriptis
https://dailystormer.su/black-guy-rams-car-into-white-capitol-cop-near-white-house-twitter-blue-checks-blame-white-race/
You should read Anglin's analysis.
I challenge anyone to find anything that you'd disagree with?
Article commenting on some random twitter comments is nonsense.

Couldn't care less.
'Keep yappin' man'
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
*skriptis kirjoitti 3.4.2021 klo 13:46:> https://dailystormer.su/black-guy-rams-car-into-white-capitol-cop-near-white-house-twitter-blue-checks-blame-white-race/> > > You should read Anglin's analysis.> > > I challenge anyone to find anything that you'd disagree with?> > Article commenting on some random twitter comments is nonsense.Couldn't care less.-- 'Keep yappin' man'
It's called analysis of social trends and analysis of prelevant culture.

Anglin is sharp in noticing that the twitter blue checkmarks (people approved by the regime) are all nuts.

Those are people who love in America.
People like soccerfanny and guypers.

Not only do majority of them wrongly assumed that the terrorist is a European American, those freaks actually do believe in white supremacy.

Not only that, they see clips of black attacker and still post about white terrorism.

the society has gone insane, arguably beyond repair.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
TT
2021-04-03 11:38:15 UTC
Post by *skriptis
It's called analysis of social trends and analysis of prelevant culture.
No, it's called commenting on some random twitter nuts fitting your own
agenda.