Damnit FED
RzR
2021-02-25 10:08:05 UTC
Rogi is about to be 3rd all time :) Some here called it, but I did not
believe it. He mostly shot himself in a foot on that one...
Whisper
2021-02-25 10:10:13 UTC
Post by RzR
Rogi is about to be 3rd all time :) Some here called it, but I did not
believe it. He mostly shot himself in a foot on that one...
Clearly Roger did all he could. What was maybe unexpected was
Rafa/Djoker taking up the challenge and scoring touchdown.
RzR
2021-02-25 12:29:53 UTC
Post by RzR
Rogi is about to be 3rd all time :) Some here called it, but I did not
believe it. He mostly shot himself in a foot on that one...
Clearly Roger did all he could.  What was maybe unexpected was
Rafa/Djoker taking up the challenge and scoring touchdown.
Yeah but losing 2(3) clearly won GS is all Roger's fault. At 22(23), he
would still be way ahead...

where is that goat calculation sheet? the one that values certain grand
slams more than others?
Whisper
2021-02-25 12:38:37 UTC
Post by RzR
Post by RzR
Rogi is about to be 3rd all time :) Some here called it, but I did
not believe it. He mostly shot himself in a foot on that one...
Clearly Roger did all he could.  What was maybe unexpected was
Rafa/Djoker taking up the challenge and scoring touchdown.
Yeah but losing 2(3) clearly won GS is all Roger's fault. At 22(23), he
would still be way ahead...
All 3 have lost slams they could have won. Roger had a good head start
winning most of his slams way before Rafa/Djoker peaked. You should be
happy he got to 20.
joh
2021-02-25 14:19:05 UTC
Post by RzR
Post by RzR
Rogi is about to be 3rd all time :) Some here called it, but I did not
believe it. He mostly shot himself in a foot on that one...
Clearly Roger did all he could. What was maybe unexpected was
Rafa/Djoker taking up the challenge and scoring touchdown.
Yeah but losing 2(3) clearly won GS is all Roger's fault. At 22(23), he
would still be way ahead...
where is that goat calculation sheet? the one that values certain grand
slams more than others?
You mean the one valueing Sampras' slams more?
That's been obsolete for some years now.
guypers
Pete tipped a $1 to the parking guy!!!
Gracchus
And probably drove away scolding himself for being too generous.
Max's Hoemom
2021-02-25 18:51:33 UTC
Post by Gracchus
Post by guypers
Post by joh
Post by RzR
Post by RzR
Rogi is about to be 3rd all time :) Some here called it, but I did not
believe it. He mostly shot himself in a foot on that one...
Clearly Roger did all he could. What was maybe unexpected was
Rafa/Djoker taking up the challenge and scoring touchdown.
Yeah but losing 2(3) clearly won GS is all Roger's fault. At 22(23), he
would still be way ahead...
where is that goat calculation sheet? the one that values certain grand
slams more than others?
You mean the one valueing Sampras' slams more?
That's been obsolete for some years now.
Pete tipped a $1 to the parking guy!!!
And probably drove away scolding himself for being too generous.
Yes he could have always given him loose change... but not too many of them of course!