(OT) Mrs Mummery: "I trusted him"
Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 14:05:18 UTC
June Mummery has said she is “still getting over” her decision to trust
the Prime Minister, who offered her personal assurances when the two met
five years ago.

Mr Johnson’s deal, which he signed off on in December, has been met with
a mixture of incredulity and anger by the nation’s fishing industry -
because they argue in practice it allows EU ships indefinite access to
UK, despite the pledge to take back control of UK waters.

Mrs Mummery made her views clear in a forthright interview with Ben
Habib, also a former Brexit Party MEP, uploaded to the Unlocked_UK media
channel today.

Questioned about her attitude to the agreement two months later, she
said: “The deal is still there and the deal is a disaster.

“The industry can't express to anyone, how bad it is, and the mood in
the industry is still deflated.

“We're trying to get over the shock of the deal. But it's not just the
deal, it's the broken promises and the lies that we were told - that
takes time to recover from.”

She explained: “We were promised that we would take that full control of
our waters and the resource and to have that taken away, taking our
aspirations and our opportunities away from us, was a big blow.

“In fact, that took me longer to get over these, these lies and deceit
of our government.

“Lots of people say, ‘well, June, you shouldn't have trusted Boris’.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1403232/brexit-news-fishing-disaster-boris-johnson-uk-fishermen-june-mummery-ben-habib

That's pretty much what I would have said to Tammy.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
The Iceberg
2021-03-02 14:58:25 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
[...]
this is really about you trying to hide how corrupt and guilty your leftist hero Nicolas Sarkozy of France has been found!
P.S. BREXIT WON!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/guilty-verdict-sarkozy-faces-further-110713193.html

After guilty verdict, Sarkozy faces more trials and tribulations

Nicolas Sarkozy’s prison sentence for corruption and influence-peddling marks a legal landmark for postwar France. But things could get worse for the former French president, who faces further court battles and inquiries.

Sarkozy was sentenced on Monday to three years in jail, two of them suspended, making him the first former French president to be handed a custodial sentence.

The nature of the conviction underscores the many legal woes that have dogged the former conservative president ever since he left office in 2012.

The 66-year-old was found guilty of attempting to bribe a judge by offering him a plum job in return for insider information about a separate case.
Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 15:06:44 UTC

____|

|> WON!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/guilty-verdict-sarkozy-faces-further-110713193.html

|> After guilty verdict, Sarkozy faces more trials and tribulations
|>
|> Nicolas Sarkozy’s prison sentence for corruption and
|> influence-peddling marks a legal landmark for postwar France. But
|> things could get worse for the former French president, who faces
|> further court battles and inquiries.
|>
|> Sarkozy was sentenced on Monday to three years in jail, two of them
|> suspended, making him the first former French president to be handed
|> a custodial sentence.
|>
|> The nature of the conviction underscores the many legal woes that
|> have dogged the former conservative president ever since he left
| ^
| |
|______________________________
-- Nikki Haley
The Iceberg
2021-03-02 17:28:15 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
June Mummery has said she is “still getting over” her decision to
trust the Prime Minister, who offered her personal assurances when
the two met five years ago.
Mr Johnson’s deal, which he signed off on in December, has been met
with a mixture of incredulity and anger by the nation’s fishing
industry - because they argue in practice it allows EU ships
indefinite access to UK, despite the pledge to take back control of
UK waters.
Mrs Mummery made her views clear in a forthright interview with
Ben Habib, also a former Brexit Party MEP, uploaded to the
Unlocked_UK media channel today.
Questioned about her attitude to the agreement two months later,
she said: “The deal is still there and the deal is a disaster.
“The industry can't express to anyone, how bad it is, and the mood
in the industry is still deflated.
“We're trying to get over the shock of the deal. But it's not just
the deal, it's the broken promises and the lies that we were told -
that takes time to recover from.”
She explained: “We were promised that we would take that full
control of our waters and the resource and to have that taken away,
taking our aspirations and our opportunities away from us, was a
big blow.
“In fact, that took me longer to get over these, these lies and
deceit of our government.
“Lots of people say, ‘well, June, you shouldn't have trusted Boris’.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1403232/brexit-news-fishing-disaster-boris-johnson-uk-fishermen-june-mummery-ben-habib
That's pretty much what I would have said to Tammy. >
this is really about you trying to hide how corrupt and guilty your
leftist hero Nicolas Sarkozy of France has been found! P.S. BREXIT

____|

|> WON!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/guilty-verdict-sarkozy-faces-further-110713193.html

|> After guilty verdict, Sarkozy faces more trials and tribulations
|>
|> Nicolas Sarkozy’s prison sentence for corruption and
|> influence-peddling marks a legal landmark for postwar France. But
|> things could get worse for the former French president, who faces
|> further court battles and inquiries.
|>
|> Sarkozy was sentenced on Monday to three years in jail, two of them
|> suspended, making him the first former French president to be handed
|> a custodial sentence.
|>
|> The nature of the conviction underscores the many legal woes that
|> have dogged the former conservative president ever since he left
| ^
| |
Post by The Iceberg
office in 2012.
we all know Sarkozy is a big EUSSR fan, just like you NPCs like you.