(OT) Man Calles Ex A 'Moron' By Text While Storming The Capitol. She Turnes Him In
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-25 21:01:10 UTC
One of the rioters accused of storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was
turned in by his ex-girlfriend after sending her several videos and
texts from the scene, including one calling her a "moron," court
documents show.

Their text exchanges indicate she had tried to push back on his baseless
claims of election fraud.

"If you can't see the election was stolen you're a moron," Michetti
texted her.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/25/971350325/a-man-called-his-ex-a-moron-by-text-while-storming-the-capitol-she-turned-him-in?t=1614286526793

Should of listened to the ex!
--
"Cough cough"
-- Suzanne Lenglen
The Iceberg
did this guy also work for the FBI like the other leaders of the riot?
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 21:01:13 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> One of the rioters accused of storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was > turned in by his ex-girlfriend after sending her several videos and > texts from the scene, including one calling her a "moron," court > documents show. > > Their text exchanges indicate she had tried to push back on his baseless > claims of election fraud. > > "If you can't see the election was stolen you're a moron," Michetti > texted her. > > https://www.npr.org/2021/02/25/971350325/a-man-called-his-ex-a-moron-by-text-while-storming-the-capitol-she-turned-him-in?t=1614286526793 > > Should of listened to the ex! did this guy also work for the FBI like the other leaders of the riot?
Hahaha
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-26 13:21:56 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
One of the rioters accused of storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was
turned in by his ex-girlfriend after sending her several videos and
texts from the scene, including one calling her a "moron," court
documents show.
Their text exchanges indicate she had tried to push back on his baseless
claims of election fraud.
"If you can't see the election was stolen you're a moron," Michetti
texted her.
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/25/971350325/a-man-called-his-ex-a-moron-by-text-while-storming-the-capitol-she-turned-him-in?t=1614286526793
Should of listened to the ex!
did this guy also work for the FBI like the other leaders of the riot?
My guess is, he'll be working for a salt mine very soon.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to