LOL most Trump voters believe it was Antifa that stormed the Capitol
Add Reply
Hunter's laptop
2021-02-21 20:24:18 UTC
what is it with these freaks? ha ha ha ha ha

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/02/21/exclusive-trump-
party-he-still-holds-loyalty-gop-voters/6765406002/

Most Trump voters embrace a version of events on Jan. 6 that has been
debunked by independent fact checkers and law enforcement agencies.

Asked to describe what happened during the assault on the Capitol, 58% of
Trump voters call it "mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved
a few Trump supporters."
Pelle Svanslös
2021-02-22 10:56:58 UTC
Post by Hunter's laptop
what is it with these freaks? ha ha ha ha ha
A marble or two missing.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to