(OT) Let's hope the evacuated Navalnyi survives
Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 14:05:47 UTC
The penal colony, located in the town of Pokrov in the Vladimir region,
is roughly three hours outside Moscow.

Navalny will spend two and a half years at the prison, Reuters reported.

The conditions of the prison are reportedly severe, with "extremely
strict" measures.

"Inmates who have spent time in different prisons across Russia told me
this was the toughest one they have been in," Konstantin Kotov, who has
spent two years at the prison.

"It’s completely lawless there," Pyotr Kuryanov, a lawyer at the Defense
of Prisoners’ Rights Foundation NGO, told TMT. "They will break you. Bad
things have been going on there for a long time."

Navalny's sentence is related to a 2014 fraud case the European Court of
Human Rights ruled was unlawful, arbitrary and politically motivated.
Russia is actually part of the European court's jurisdiction, so its
ruling matters technically, not just morally.

Navalny has claimed time and again that he didn't flee Russia – he was
evacuated while in a coma following the attempt on his life.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-critic-navalny-reportedly-transferred-to-completely-lawless-penal-colony-outside-moscow

They should put Putin in one of those colonies.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
[...]
Putin runs them. Those who try to hurt Russia, end up there.

Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 14:56:04 UTC
Post by *skriptis
[...]
Russia would be a better place for Russians if Putin was dragged out of
his Winter Palace and colonised.

him, and we can’t
The Iceberg
2021-03-02 15:11:59 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by *skriptis
[...]
you're hugely confused and brainwashed, Finland needs colonising by Russia, Putin would help Finland stop breaking international law and violating human and animal rights so much!

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/court_rules_finland_violated_human_rights_of_murdered_asylum_seeker/11068398

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/police_begin_probe_into_guard_dog_associations_training_methods/11812651
Video material released by an animal rights organisation showed dogs being punched, kicked and strangled.
The Iceberg
Pelle you need to drop your inbred hate for Putin and forgive him, yes know your religion doesn't allow forgiveness, that's why you need to learn about Christianity.
Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 15:02:04 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
[...]