Tennis news Novak Djokovic: Coach Goran Ivanisevic slams critics, says ‘massacre’ | Fox Sports
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/coach-slams-djoker-hate-as-texas-chainsaw-massacre-suggests-racism-is-at-play-in-stunning-spray/news-story/f562c979f5278190c50d6b0039f58c66

Coach slams Djoker hate as ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’, suggests racism is at play in stunning spray

TENNIS
March 1, 2021 11:46pm

Novak Djokovic’s coach Goran Ivanisevic has suggested racism may be a factor in the “massacre” of hatred aimed at the controversial world No.1.

Djokovic won an unprecedented ninth Australian Open title last month but attracted criticism in Australia over a reported list of demands for players in quarantine, while the legitimacy of a mid-tournament injury was also questioned.

The Serbian’s public image also suffered over the last year’s Adria Tour, the disastrous tennis event he hosted amid the COVID-19 pandemic, along with his spectacular default from the US Open for hitting a line judge with a ball.

“Everything started with the Adria Tour; they were after him even before that, but in the last year it seemed to me as if I am watching that film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” Ivanisevic told Tennis Majors.

“Why is he being treated that way? Probably because of his background, people from Balkans are always looked at differently; also, Novak is not afraid to speak his mind and to fight for causes he believes in.

“What happened at the US Open, it was as if everyone was glad because that kind of s**t happened to him. In Australia he stood up for his fellow players and again – let’s kick Djokovic because he is the only one to speak up, everyone else stays silent. Throughout my career I have witnessed players doing all sorts of things, but nobody got the kind of treatment Novak does.

“Then, the cherry on top
 How shall I put this? The most perfidious, actually the saddest thing were accusations that he was faking an injury. Why on earth would he do that? Why would the best player in the world make up an injury, and he was up two sets to love at that point?!

When some other top player is injured, it is considered a heroic act for them to even step on the court. But when it is Novak, he is faking it.”

Ivanisevic reiterated Djokovic’s effort to win the tournament despite his injury was one of the most remarkable sporting feats he’d seen and declared: “Novak is just stronger than everybody else and people have a hard time admitting that.”

Djokovic on Monday matched Roger Federer’s record for most weeks spent as world No.1.

Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 14:00:32 UTC
Post by *skriptis
https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/coach-slams-djoker-hate-as-texas-chainsaw-massacre-suggests-racism-is-at-play-in-stunning-spray/news-story/f562c979f5278190c50d6b0039f58c66
Coach slams Djoker hate as ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’, suggests racism
is at play in stunning spray
TENNIS March 1, 2021 11:46pm
Novak Djokovic’s coach Goran Ivanisevic has suggested racism may be a
factor in the “massacre” of hatred aimed at the controversial world
No.1.
Settle down, Goran. It's these stupid statements you guys make. If I was
you, I wouldn't keep reminding everybody of the constant whining, the
Adriatic tour, the botched players' union thing, ...

Just play tennis.
--
“We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t
have, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened to
-- Nikki Haley
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
On 02/03/2021 14.37, *skriptis wrote:> https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/coach-slams-djoker-hate-as-texas-chainsaw-massacre-suggests-racism-is-at-play-in-stunning-spray/news-story/f562c979f5278190c50d6b0039f58c66>> > > > > Coach slams Djoker hate as ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’, suggests racism> is at play in stunning spray> > TENNIS March 1, 2021 11:46pm> > > Novak Djokovic’s coach Goran Ivanisevic has suggested racism may be a> factor in the “massacre” of hatred aimed at the controversial world> No.1.Settle down, Goran. It's these stupid statements you guys make. If I was you, I wouldn't keep reminding everybody of the constant whining, the Adriatic tour, the botched players' union thing, ...Just play tennis.-- “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’thave, and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened tohim, and we can’t let that happen ever again.”-- Nikki Haley
Remind of what?

Goran is right, lots of racism here. For example Novak Djokovic is not a country. Countries are in charge of various protocols, not him. Why blame him? Balkans had like 0 cases last year in June, and everyone wanted Adria tour and epidemiologists said go for it. Djokovic was just spiritus movens behind it.

It's just pure hate.

PTPA, frankly I don't give a shit about conditions for low ranked pros, but Djokovic apparently does. That should count for him, not against him. ATP was founded as players' organisation and players aren't even running it nowadays. Big financial interests have hijacked ATP from the players and Djokovic merely wants to help everyone to have a players organisation. If you listened to older pros, from Courier and others, they all agree.

PTPA will probably also be able to deal with women stealimg money from men in slams more efficiently than the ATP who aren't even addressing it.

Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-02 14:55:00 UTC
Post by *skriptis
Coach slams Djoker hate as ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’,
suggests racism> is at play in stunning spray> > TENNIS March 1,
2021 11:46pm> > > Novak Djokovic’s coach Goran Ivanisevic has
suggested racism may be a> factor in the “massacre” of hatred aimed
at the controversial world> No.1.Settle down, Goran. It's these
stupid statements you guys make. If I was you, I wouldn't keep
reminding everybody of the constant whining, the Adriatic tour, the
botched players' union thing, ...Just play tennis.-- “We need to
acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’thave,
and we shouldn’t have followed him. We shouldn’t have listened
tohim, and we can’t let that happen ever again.”-- Nikki Haley
Remind of what?
Of what I said. Remind us that he's the biggest whiner on the tour.
Remind us that the Adriatic tour was a disaster. Remind us that his
desire to play bigwig, the players' union, isn't going anywhere. If I
was Goran/Djok, I wouldn't pile on it.
Post by *skriptis
Goran is right, lots of racism here. For example Novak Djokovic is
not a country.
Djok's not treated as a group of people either. Not even as a
representative of one. He's just getting the moron treatment. Goran
seems to be asking for more of the same with grossly misusing the R-word.

Playing tennis is what Goran should be sticking to.
-- Nikki Haley
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
No it's racism we all can see it. Goran knows about it too.

Everyone is pandering to Serena, Kyrgios and Osaka because they're black and brown, and Djokovic is getting a vicious treatment because he's white from the Balkans.

We've seen it all, it's a similar treatment to what people in Appalachia receive accross the Atlantic. Appalachians, Russians or Balkanites are among the proudest whites on the planet.

The evil browns backed by globalists like to pick on whites they perceive as being a legit or more precisely, easier target.

Why do you think evil brown Kyrgios is after Djokovic and not after Federer?

Same reason evil brown Don Lemon is after Trump and not Romney.

Why is Serena praised by the MSM and Court attacked and denigrated in the goat debates and it's not Graf who gets denigrated?
Because Graf fan assualted Seles, a champion from the Balkans which is perceived as legit target. Otoh critique of globo-homo is off the table, that's why Court gets denigrated.

The globalist swamp now functioning as the Biden regime and others are giving carte blanche to various brown groups, ideologues, propagandists and savages to attack guys like Djokovic.

The Iceberg
it's obvious Racism, Goran's use of the word racism is very appropriate as all the people doing these comments are Balkan haters, white haters, Christian haters and usually Americans.
undecided
2021-03-02 21:40:25 UTC
Post by *skriptis
[...]
Goran is looking for a raise