Cult deprogrammers overwhelmed with requests to help de-radicalize pro-Trump conspiracy theorists
mail-in ballots
2021-03-03 17:47:35 UTC
https://www.rawstory.com/cult-deprogrammers-overwhelmed-with-requests-to-
help-de-radicalize-pro-trump-conspiracy-theorists-npr/

NPR reports that professional exit counselors, who are brought in to help
deprogram cult members, are being overwhelmed with requests for help in
bringing Trump-supporting conspiracy theorists back to reality.

"I've probably got almost a hundred requests in my inbox," explains Diane
Benscoter, an exit counselor who has been helping people leave cults
after she herself spent years in the Unification Church cult.

Joan Donovan, who leads the study of online disinformation at the
Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy, similarly tells
NPR that the current social media environment is a "free for all" that is
producing an "unfathomable" amount of disinformation for Americans to
consume.
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
https://www.rawstory.com/cult-deprogrammers-overwhelmed-with-requests-to-help-de-radicalize-pro-trump-conspiracy-theorists-npr/NPR reports that professional exit counselors, who are brought in to help deprogram cult members, are being overwhelmed with requests for help in bringing Trump-supporting conspiracy theorists back to reality."I've probably got almost a hundred requests in my inbox," explains Diane Benscoter, an exit counselor who has been helping people leave cults after she herself spent years in the Unification Church cult.Joan Donovan, who leads the study of online disinformation at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy, similarly tells NPR that the current social media environment is a "free for all" that is producing an "unfathomable" amount of disinformation for Americans to consume.
So a Jewish organisation (Shorenstein center) wants to fight MAGA Americans?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorenstein_Center_on_Media,_Politics_and_Public_Policy

The Iceberg
2021-03-03 18:48:27 UTC
skrip, try to understand that demmies like Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Dolezal etc who "IDENTITY" as random races or Jussey Smollett who invent fake muggings blamed on Trump and guys like Pelle who "IDENTIFY" as transgender don't need any "de-programming"! nor does Alec Baldwin's wife who pretended to Spanish for decades or PeteWasLucky/Gracchus/jd who can't even tell us why or define what "catastrophe" was happening under Trump and his powering economy/no wars for 4 years, NO, they're fine, it the Twump fans that need help! LOL
Pelle Svanslös
2021-03-03 20:34:21 UTC
Post by mail-in ballots
https://www.rawstory.com/cult-deprogrammers-overwhelmed-with-requests-to-
help-de-radicalize-pro-trump-conspiracy-theorists-npr/
NPR reports that professional exit counselors, who are brought in to help
deprogram cult members, are being overwhelmed with requests for help in
bringing Trump-supporting conspiracy theorists back to reality.
Maybe RST can crowdfund Iceberg into one of these counselors?

But first he dhould make the Tammy call. A Mrs Mummery call is ok too.
--
"Cough cough"
-- Suzanne Lenglen
The Iceberg
2021-03-04 12:39:19 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by mail-in ballots
https://www.rawstory.com/cult-deprogrammers-overwhelmed-with-requests-to-
help-de-radicalize-pro-trump-conspiracy-theorists-npr/
NPR reports that professional exit counselors, who are brought in to help
deprogram cult members, are being overwhelmed with requests for help in
bringing Trump-supporting conspiracy theorists back to reality.
Maybe RST can crowdfund Iceberg into one of these counselors?
yeah as said above, the guy who's terrified every white person in the world is wacist, yet lives in the most racist country in the world and wants to genocide all Russians(just for being Russian) and says viruses and gender are "in a continuum" is totally fine BUT I the one who need councelling! HAAHHA! this very funny!
Post by Pelle Svanslös
But first he dhould make the Tammy call. A Mrs Mummery call is ok too.
you made that Pelle-call but still need major electric therapy for your TDS and chronic case of Libtard19! LOL