Discussion:
John Kelly: 'Trump the most flawed person I have ever met in my life'
Add Reply
TT
2020-10-17 13:59:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has
told friends that...

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty,
the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more
pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever
met in my life"

Kelly also defended retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for raising
concerns about the President's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr
Zelensky -- the call at the heart of the President's impeachment. And
Kelly has said he believes Bolton's allegation that Trump conditioned US
security aid to Ukraine on an investigation into political rivals.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/donald-trump-criticism-from-former-administration-officials/index.html
Calimero
2020-10-17 15:46:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has
told friends that...
"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty,
the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more
pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever
met in my life"
Kelly also defended retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for raising
concerns about the President's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr
Zelensky -- the call at the heart of the President's impeachment. And
Kelly has said he believes Bolton's allegation that Trump conditioned US
security aid to Ukraine on an investigation into political rivals.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/donald-trump-criticism-from-former-administration-officials/index.html
So Kelly has never met Crooked Hillary or Adam Schitt?
I don't believe that.


Max
The Iceberg
2020-10-17 16:10:23 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has
told friends that...
"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty,
the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more
pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever
met in my life"
Kelly also defended retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for raising
concerns about the President's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr
Zelensky -- the call at the heart of the President's impeachment. And
Kelly has said he believes Bolton's allegation that Trump conditioned US
security aid to Ukraine on an investigation into political rivals.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/donald-trump-criticism-from-former-administration-officials/index.html
CNN LOL! classic fake news key here is mentioning that pro-Democrat liar Alex Vindman :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/thank-you-for-your-service-democrats-praise-lt-col-alexander-vindman-s-military-tenure-after-he-announces-his-retirement/ar-BB16vNQI

Democrats praise Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's military tenure after he announces his retirement
Geeam
2020-10-17 23:19:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has
told friends that...
I still think Suckerfanny (or whatever his name is right now) is the most naive person on RST, but you've certainly become a serious contender for that title. You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex employees think about their former boss who ignored their advice before he fired them. You believe that it's credible and relevant what mainstream media whose employees are 95 % globalist Democrats and 5 % globalist never Trumpers say about a nationalist Republican president. Here's another read for you: Sylvester's autobiography "The real truth about Tweety". The objective truth, and nothing but the truth! LOL!
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-18 01:37:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex employees think about their former boss
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
TT
2020-10-18 08:44:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by Geeam
You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex employees think about their former boss
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
Also, nobody has this many 'disgruntled
employees/relatives/acquaintances' etc who all say the man is a moron &
crook. It's of course obvious to anyone with a functioning brain even
without these testimonies.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 09:07:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by Geeam
You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex employees think about their former boss
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
Also, nobody has this many 'disgruntled
employees/relatives/acquaintances' etc who all say the man is a moron &
crook. It's of course obvious to anyone with a functioning brain even
without these testimonies.
yes that's why you know they're all fakers and fake news, Bill Clinton even lost the US nuclear codes for months and no body has ever come forward and said he's a total idiot, that says it all really.
Brian Lawrence
2020-10-18 09:20:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by Geeam
You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex
employees think about their former boss
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
Also, nobody has this many 'disgruntled
employees/relatives/acquaintances' etc who all say the man is a moron &
crook. It's of course obvious to anyone with a functioning brain even
without these testimonies.
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
Geeam
2020-10-18 10:10:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-18 10:47:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive
Is either a little Liberal
Or a little Conservative

-- W. S. Gilbert
Brian Lawrence
2020-10-18 11:03:48 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea, though the chances
of being correct are 50-50, maybe he wins, or maybe he loses, we'll just
have to wait and see. :-)
TT
2020-10-18 11:09:23 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea, though the chances
of being correct are 50-50, maybe he wins, or maybe he loses, we'll just
have to wait and see. :-)
Fivethirtyeight gives Biden 87% odds.
Betfair 62%

Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...

Shit. He's going to win.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-18 11:48:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
TT
2020-10-18 12:01:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because they want people to vote against their own obvious interests.
And when was the last time GOP did anything to benefit the little
people? Must be in the 80s...

Unless you think increasing national debt to get tax breaks for the rich
helps the average Joe... since that's the only thing GOP has done for
decades - in addition to gerrymandering & voter suppression. That way
they get the money for their campaigns & ensure votes. Since that's all
they seem to care about, to stay in power for personal gain.

Or perhaps getting rid of environmental rules & regulations is your thing.

Talk about voting against your own interests.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-18 12:45:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
And when was the last time GOP did anything to benefit the little
people? Must be in the 80s...
What are you even talking about? Before China sent their virus, Trump had created the best economy with the lowest unemployment in 50 years. Who do you think benefits from low unemployment? Maybe, just maybe it could be employees who benefit? In other words: The little people.
Post by TT
Unless you think increasing national debt to get tax breaks for the rich
helps the average Joe...
That leftist bullshit argument never gets old, but unfortunately it's just that: bullshit! For 150 years socialists of all sorts have tried to discredit tax cuts by saying that in absolute numbers the rich get more out of it than the poor. I can explain that to idiots like you: It's because the poor hardly pay any taxes at all, so obviously they can't benefit from tax cuts in the same way people do who pay a lot of taxes. Poor people don't make a lot of money, that's why they're being called "the poor people". Get it?

But the "poor people" greatly benefitted from Trump's tax cuts relative to their income, and obviously even more from the low unemployment that it caused. Even the Trump hating Washington Post had to admit that and gave Lyin' Joe Biden 4 Pinocchios (!) for his claim that "Trump's tax cut mostly benefit the wealthy". It's just a ridiculous lie, but you fell for it again, fool!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/did-trumps-tax-cut-mostly-benefit-the-wealthy--fact-checker/2019/04/30/a6c881c0-2919-4be5-8458-0b12f27675b5_video.html
TT
2020-10-18 15:20:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
And when was the last time GOP did anything to benefit the little
people? Must be in the 80s...
What are you even talking about? Before China sent their virus, Trump
had created the best economy with the lowest unemployment in 50
years. Who do you think benefits from low unemployment? Maybe, just
maybe it could be employees who benefit? In other words: The little
people.
That was due to global trends, Obama's policies etc. Not because of Trump.

What did Trump actually do... start an unnecessary losing trade war with
China. Give corporations handouts adding the deficit to national debt.
Great economic genius.

Messed up covid for peand thus tanked the economy as well.
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Unless you think increasing national debt to get tax breaks for the
rich helps the average Joe...
That leftist bullshit argument never gets old, but unfortunately it's
just that: bullshit! For 150 years socialists of all sorts have tried
to discredit tax cuts by saying that in absolute numbers the rich get
It's because the poor hardly pay any taxes at all, so obviously they
can't benefit from tax cuts in the same way people do who pay a lot
of taxes. Poor people don't make a lot of money, that's why they're
being called "the poor people". Get it?
But the "poor people" greatly benefitted from Trump's tax cuts
relative to their income, and obviously even more from the low
unemployment that it caused. Even the Trump hating Washington Post
had to admit that and gave Lyin' Joe Biden 4 Pinocchios (!) for his
claim that "Trump's tax cut mostly benefit the wealthy". It's just a
ridiculous lie, but you fell for it again, fool!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/did-trumps-tax-cut-mostly-benefit-the-wealthy--fact-checker/2019/04/30/a6c881c0-2919-4be5-8458-0b12f27675b5_video.html
It's true that rich pay most taxes... but it's still bad economic policy
to decrease their taxes the most and add the sum to national debt. If
you don't understand this you don't understand much about economy.

That's what GOP has done for decades - it seems to be the only policy
they have...

And no... Taxes for the rich and corporations DID decrease the most,
even percentage wise.

As for socialism... Trump started a trade war with China and has since
then subsidized Midwest farmers.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-18 16:05:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
That was due to global trends, Obama's policies etc. Not because of Trump.
Yeah sure, lowest unemployment happened three years into the Trump presidency, but it was Obama who did it. LOL! People who believe that also believe that is wasn't really Jürgen Klopp who won Liverpool's first national title in 30 years, it was Brendan Rodgers!
Post by TT
What did Trump actually do... start an unnecessary losing trade war with
China.
Last time I checked the trade war wasn't over, so how can you lose a war that's still ongoing? The obvious answer is: You can't. BTW, even many Democrats seem to think it was necessary, for example your favorite crybaby Chucky.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/06/schumer-urges-trump-to-hang-tough-after-china-trade-tariff-threat.html
Post by TT
Great economic genius.
Yes!
Post by TT
Messed up covid for peand thus tanked the economy as well.
How did he mess it up when he always followed experts' advice (according to Fauci) with one exception (China ban) and the worst states are all blue states? The truth is that it's a worldwide pandemic that caught everybody by surprise. He didn't "tank" the economy, stupid! It has been deliberately locked down to save lives! I thought that was a good thing?
Post by TT
It's true that rich pay most taxes... but it's still bad economic policy
to decrease their taxes the most and add the sum to national debt. If
you don't understand this you don't understand much about economy.
First of all, I take the fact that you don't repeat your claim (basically the same claim Biden made which earned him 4 Pinocchios) as an acknowledgement that you've been wrong about that. I would agree that increasing the national debt is never a good thing, but then you shouldn't only criticize Trump, but all those presidents, Democrat and Republican, who came before him who also increased it. I know that you don't care about your ridiculous double standards, but they're the main reason I can't take you seriously.
Post by TT
That's what GOP has done for decades - it seems to be the only policy
they have...
And Obama didn't increase the debt for his policies? LOL! Talking about double standards, that's what I meant.
Post by TT
And no... Taxes for the rich and corporations DID decrease the most,
even percentage wise.
No, they didn't.
Post by TT
As for socialism... Trump started a trade war with China and has since
then subsidized Midwest farmers.
WTF! Subsidies is also with an S, but obviously nothing to do with socialism as such!
Geeam
2020-10-18 12:05:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Just take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all China.
I forgot to mention, but should have mentioned the military-industrial complex who's also clearly on Biden's side. So if you hate the police and the right to self defend your life with a gun, but if you love war and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, vote for Swamp Joe, because he's your guy. Probably not for very long, but he's certainly your guy.
Whisper
2020-10-18 14:44:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that?
You vote for wh
TT
2020-10-18 15:30:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to
vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because
they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just
take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep
State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all
China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe
who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has
the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the
presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and shred
the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see what a
dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also control
the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who didn't control
the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was the most
ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because you don't
know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing sources which in
your case is most likely due to the fact that you don't really have
differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a know-nothing fool, at
this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of that?
 You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Gracchus
2020-10-18 17:12:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of that?
 You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.

And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.

Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?


First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.

Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.

They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.

So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-18 22:37:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?
First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.
Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.
They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
You do realize that democrats had a primary and American people voted for Biden. He was not chosen by the party. He was chosen by the American people (though the Democratic party ganged up against Bernie, Biden did get votes from the American people). So it is America which has chosen Biden. And hopefully does in November as well.
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 22:51:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Max's Hoemom
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?
First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.
Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.
They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
You do realize that democrats had a primary and American people voted for Biden. He was not chosen by the party. He was chosen by the American people (though the Democratic party ganged up against Bernie, Biden did get votes from the American people). So it is America which has chosen Biden. And hopefully does in November as well.
so these "American people" voted for a 74 year old guy that looks like he'll have to retire after a year?
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Max's Hoemom
You do realize that democrats had a primary and American people voted for Biden. He was not chosen by the party. He was chosen by the American people (though the Democratic party ganged up against Bernie, Biden did get votes from the American people). So it is America which has chosen Biden. And hopefully does in November as well.
How was that different from any elections under communism?

You think people didn't vote in communism? Of course they did.

It was always like in the last democratic primaries. People can vote, but the party picks the candidates.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
Gracchus
2020-10-18 22:42:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?
You don't know if I'm in my 60s. I said I was a "child of the 60s." :)

And who are you to judge cleverness anyway? Most of your posts can be reduced to "Tucker says," "Stormer says," "He's a Jew, She's a Jew, They are all Jews" ad infinitum.
Post by *skriptis
First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.
Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.
They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.

Well expert advice from the Balkans is always appreciated, but I believe I'll opt out this time around.
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-18 22:45:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.
:)
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 22:54:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?
You don't know if I'm in my 60s. I said I was a "child of the 60s." :)
And who are you to judge cleverness anyway? Most of your posts can be reduced to "Tucker says," "Stormer says," "He's a Jew, She's a Jew, They are all Jews" ad infinitum.
Post by *skriptis
First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.
Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.
They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.
Well expert advice from the Balkans is always appreciated, but I believe I'll opt out this time around.
why do you still think, after 4 years of fake news that Trump is a psycho?
he hasn't started a war, hasn't nuked anyone, even tried to make peace/deal with NK, the economy was booming before the Chinese sent their Wuhan virus etc. don't you think that's a really weird viewpoint saying he's psycho? you still seem terrified of him after 4 years, it's bizarre.
Gracchus
2020-10-18 23:07:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by The Iceberg
Post by *skriptis
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.
Well expert advice from the Balkans is always appreciated, but I believe I'll opt out this time around.
why do you still think, after 4 years of fake news that Trump is a psycho?
he hasn't started a war, hasn't nuked anyone, even tried to make peace/deal with NK, the economy was booming before the Chinese sent their Wuhan virus etc. don't you think that's a really weird viewpoint saying he's psycho? you still seem terrified of him after 4 years, it's bizarre.
I said psychopath, not psycho.

The funniest part of this is three of the people defending Trump most passionately here are you, skriptis, and Whisper, yet none of you were born in the USA or live on American soil! MAGA indeed, lol.
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 07:34:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by The Iceberg
Post by *skriptis
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.
Well expert advice from the Balkans is always appreciated, but I believe I'll opt out this time around.
why do you still think, after 4 years of fake news that Trump is a psycho?
he hasn't started a war, hasn't nuked anyone, even tried to make peace/deal with NK, the economy was booming before the Chinese sent their Wuhan virus etc. don't you think that's a really weird viewpoint saying he's psycho? you still seem terrified of him after 4 years, it's bizarre.
I said psychopath, not psycho.
The funniest part of this is three of the people defending Trump most passionately here are you, skriptis, and Whisper, yet none of you were born in the USA or live on American soil! MAGA indeed, lol.
well you seem quite indoctrinated by fake news, why did it take foreigners to expose to you that JFK appointed RFK and Clintons did the same?! like said you call him a psychopath yet he hasn't started any wars or nuked anywhere and even tried to make/deals with Russia/NK. Have spent a lot of time in the USA and like Americans(even though the worldwide PC thing to say is you don't like Americans), so trying to help.
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-19 00:16:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?
You don't know if I'm in my 60s. I said I was a "child of the 60s." :)
Yes you could be born December 31st 1969? ;-)
Post by Gracchus
And who are you to judge cleverness anyway? Most of your posts can be reduced to "Tucker says," "Stormer says," "He's a Jew, She's a Jew, They are all Jews" ad infinitum.
Post by *skriptis
First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.
Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.
They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.
lol, yep. Fortunately there are only a few morons like *shitpiss over here or else Obama would not have been elected twice.
Post by Gracchus
Well expert advice from the Balkans is always appreciated, but I believe I'll opt out this time around.
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 07:35:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Max's Hoemom
Post by Gracchus
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:30:09 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:> Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> > Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that? > > You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> You confuse selfishness for being smart.I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
For a man in his 60s, you're not very clever and you're teaching Whisper?
You don't know if I'm in my 60s. I said I was a "child of the 60s." :)
Yes you could be born December 31st 1969? ;-)
Post by Gracchus
And who are you to judge cleverness anyway? Most of your posts can be reduced to "Tucker says," "Stormer says," "He's a Jew, She's a Jew, They are all Jews" ad infinitum.
Post by *skriptis
First of all, you do understand that Biden is senile and will step aside soon or be a mere puppet? That's first and foremost.
Biden is on ballots but you're not choosing between him and Trump.
They used him because of his grandpa image and non threatening demeanour, as a familiar face to trick people because Kamala or someone like that couldn't get elected.
So they used a white man who's been in politics for 47 years.
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president. Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.
lol, yep. Fortunately there are only a few morons like *shitpiss over here or else Obama would not have been elected twice.
are you voting for Joe Biden to be there for 4 years then?
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
You don't know if I'm in my 60s. I said I was a "child of the 60s." :)
50s, 60s, doesn't matter. You should be more clever. I am not saying you are not clever if you support Biden. Who knows who are you and what are you goals. Maybe you want that agenda to be implemented? Then of course you'd support it.

But it's not clever to pretend this is really Biden vs Trump and discuss it here when you know, we all know it's Kamala.
Post by Gracchus
And who are you to judge cleverness anyway?
You were insinuating "Whisper doesn't get it" which is not true. Who are you to say that?
Post by Gracchus
Most of your posts can be reduced to "Tucker says," "Stormer says," "He's a Jew, She's a Jew, They are all Jews" ad infinitum.
https://forward.com/scribe/453884/donald-trump-is-the-most-serious-threat-to-american-jewish-security-in-the/

https://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/why-american-jews-slander-president-trump/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bernie-sanders-rolls-out-video-casting-trump-as-threat-to-jews/

After these headlines, excuse me for paying attention to the ethnicity of a journalist.
Post by Gracchus
Translation: Biden is a thin facade shielding America from the peril of a black woman president.
At least we can agree he's a facade right?
Post by Gracchus
Therefore Americans should reelect the Aryan male psychopath instead because he's improved things sooooo much here.Well expert advice from the Balkans is always appreciated, but I believe I'll opt out this time around.
Since 2000, Balkans have won 18 men's singles slams and 5 for USA.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 22:49:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by TT
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of that?
 You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
I think Whisper has personality and character tangled up here. Someone with an objectionable personality might be brash, curt, rude, abrasive, short-tempered, eccentric, etc. OTOH, traits like compulsive lying, selfishness, greed, vanity, hubris, vindictiveness, callousness, and cruelty aren't simply a matter of personal style. They permeate every pore of a person's being, influencing the type of people they gravitate to and every decision they make. I care little about personality, but I do care about character.
And before Iceberg pipes up and asks whether I think Biden, Obama, the Bushes or the Clintons are angelic figures, no I don't. All are flawed, but Trump just happens to have virtually EVERY bad human character trait rolled into one person with barely a redeeming feature.
Concerning voting for someone who will "best promote your interests," that can mean a number of things, ranging from protecting/enhancing personal assets, upholding "certain values," or benefiting the country one lives in a whole.
you just don't want me speaking cos last time I exposed what you said and proved that JFK, Biden, Clinton and co did EXACTLY same or worse as Trump.
You claim they are all flawed, yet don't give us an example, wonder why that is?! LOL
Whisper
2020-10-18 22:58:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to
vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because
they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just
take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep
State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all
China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe
who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has
the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the
presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and
shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see
what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also
control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who
didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was
the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because
you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing
sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you
don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a
know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of
that?   You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more
likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re
Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-19 00:17:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Whisper
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to
vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because
they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just
take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep
State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all
China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe
who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has
the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the
presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and
shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see
what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also
control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who
didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was
the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because
you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing
sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you
don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a
know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of
that?   You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more
likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re
Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.
Trump has got nothing done so far (except reputational damage). His only achievement is the tax cuts for his friends.
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 07:37:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Max's Hoemom
Post by Whisper
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to
vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because
they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just
take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep
State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all
China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe
who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has
the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the
presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and
shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see
what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also
control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who
didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was
the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because
you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing
sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you
don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a
know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of
that?   You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more
likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re
Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.
Trump has got nothing done so far (except reputational damage). His only achievement is the tax cuts for his friends.
oh you mean the reputational damage done by all those fake news hoaxes that were just fairy stories? LOL
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 07:56:48 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Max's Hoemom
Post by Whisper
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to
vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because
they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just
take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep
State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all
China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe
who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has
the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the
presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and
shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see
what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also
control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who
didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was
the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because
you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing
sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you
don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a
know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of
that?   You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more
likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re
Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.
Trump has got nothing done so far (except reputational damage). His only achievement is the tax cuts for his friends.
oh did you also miss Trump making peace between the UAE and Israel and being nominated for Nobel Peace Prize? LOL
TT
2020-10-19 08:13:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Max's Hoemom
Post by Whisper
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to
vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because
they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just
take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep
State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all
China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe
who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has
the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the
presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and
shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see
what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also
control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who
didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was
the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because
you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing
sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you
don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a
know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...
Smart people don't vote based on personality.  What's the point of
that?   You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
You confuse selfishness for being smart.
You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more
likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re
Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.
Trump has got nothing done so far (except reputational damage). His only achievement is the tax cuts for his friends.
oh did you also miss Trump making peace between the UAE and Israel and being nominated for Nobel Peace Prize? LOL
The 'peace' between UAE & Israel was a gift to Israel (JEWS!!!) so that
they could sell weapons to UAE. Both of course wanted it.

As for Nobel... Trump was nominated for Nobel Peace prize by Joseph
Stalin, if my memory serves me correct.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-19 08:49:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
The 'peace' between UAE & Israel was a gift to Israel (JEWS!!!) so that
they could sell weapons to UAE. Both of course wanted it.
As for Nobel... Trump was nominated for Nobel Peace prize by Joseph
Stalin, if my memory serves me correct.
The real question is how I could ever deceive myself into thinking that you could be anything but a dumb person with a child's view, because that's what you obviously are. My best guess is that I probably thought a guy who also likes movies and Nadal can't be THAT dumb. I was wrong.
TT
2020-10-19 09:25:27 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
The 'peace' between UAE & Israel was a gift to Israel (JEWS!!!) so that
they could sell weapons to UAE. Both of course wanted it.
As for Nobel... Trump was nominated for Nobel Peace prize by Joseph
Stalin, if my memory serves me correct.
The real question is how I could ever deceive myself into thinking that you could be anything but a dumb person with a child's view, because that's what you obviously are. My best guess is that I probably thought a guy who also likes movies and Nadal can't be THAT dumb. I was wrong.
Pot calling the kettle black.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-19 10:23:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Pot calling the kettle black.
Just out of curiosity: What makes you think you have expertise in the field of politics when you so clearly have none. You don't know more than the average plumber and graphic designer. The difference is: You're posting all those bullshit lies while I'm just debunking them with ease. But why do you keep on wasting your not so precious time? Does it make you feel virtuous?
TT
2020-10-19 15:20:30 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Pot calling the kettle black.
Just out of curiosity: What makes you think you have expertise in the
field of politics when you so clearly have none. You don't know more
You're posting all those bullshit lies while I'm just debunking them
with ease. But why do you keep on wasting your not so precious time?
Does it make you feel virtuous?
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.

You haven't debunked anything and seem to have some personal problem
with me.

I don't want to waste my time more reading your childish insults etc.
Please don't reply to my posts again, I won't be reading yours.

Farewell.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-19 15:31:30 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.

Germ is Icey's brother.
Gracchus
2020-10-19 15:56:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
Germ is Icey's brother.
Like Ice on meth at 3 am, backward cap atop slicked-back hair, sleeveless camouflage t-shirt, contorted pallid face shining with sweat, rapid shallow breath, teeth clenched, pupils dilated, hammering feverishly at a keyboard for hours on end. Trump smart, Trump good, Trump true. The rest all FAKE!
Geeam
2020-10-19 19:30:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Trump smart, Trump good, Trump true.
First of all, it's rather minutes than "hours on end". I'm a very fast writer. And I certainly don't claim that Trump is all smart, good and true, because that's not what I think. I only criticize the most blatant hypocrisy, ignorance and lies. For example have I criticized you lately? No, I have not, because I don't think you've been "guilty" of those things.
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 22:23:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by TT
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
Germ is Icey's brother.
Like Ice on meth at 3 am, backward cap atop slicked-back hair, sleeveless camouflage t-shirt, contorted pallid face shining with sweat, rapid shallow breath, teeth clenched, pupils dilated, hammering feverishly at a keyboard for hours on end. Trump smart, Trump good, Trump true. The rest all FAKE!
is that you but writing JFK was good, Clinton was true, Obama and Hillary never did nothing wrong? LOL
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 22:24:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by TT
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
Germ is Icey's brother.
Like Ice on meth at 3 am, backward cap atop slicked-back hair, sleeveless camouflage t-shirt, contorted pallid face shining with sweat, rapid shallow breath, teeth clenched, pupils dilated, hammering feverishly at a keyboard for hours on end. Trump smart, Trump good, Trump true. The rest all FAKE!
also THANKS for the compliment at the start too!
jdeluise
2020-10-20 05:49:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Gracchus
Post by TT
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
Germ is Icey's brother.
Like Ice on meth at 3 am, backward cap atop slicked-back hair,
sleeveless camouflage t-shirt, contorted pallid face shining with
sweat, rapid shallow breath, teeth clenched, pupils dilated, hammering
feverishly at a keyboard for hours on end. Trump smart, Trump good,
Trump true. The rest all FAKE!
Good imagery here :)
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 22:23:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
Germ is Icey's brother.
THANKS!
Geeam
2020-10-19 19:13:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
When did that happen? I think I agreed with you many times, but the stuff you write about Trump is so deranged and out of proportions that I can't help but criticize it. The worst thing is the hypocrisy and your double standards that show you only care about anything when Trump does it.
Post by TT
You haven't debunked anything and seem to have some personal problem
with me.
Sure I debunked it, but I think your BS is actually self-debunking. If it's a little personal, it's just because, for whatever reason, I cared about your opinion. I know it sounds ridiculous.
Post by TT
I don't want to waste my time more reading your childish insults etc.
You're certainly not in the position to complain about my insults, because you insulted me many times. That's just another double standard of yours.
Post by TT
Please don't reply to my posts again, I won't be reading yours.
I honestly regret your cowardly decision to retreat even further inside your extremist bubble, especially because I don't think it's in any way justified. I once made a similar decision with Dickless when he began to run amok and ignored the principle of "acting in good faith", and although it was sometimes rough I don't think we've remotely reached that point. However, obviously it's not for you decide whether or not I will post again, and you didn't say it was, so I think in the near future I will, maybe more carefully than before, decide if your posts are really sufficient to trigger my response. So the decision about that really depends on how much complete bullshit you're willing to produce.
Post by TT
Farewell.
Such a showboat. LOL! Tsetchem leshalom!
Whisper
2020-10-20 02:41:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Pot calling the kettle black.
Just out of curiosity: What makes you think you have expertise in the
field of politics when you so clearly have none. You don't know more
You're posting all those bullshit lies while I'm just debunking them
with ease. But why do you keep on wasting your not so precious time?
Does it make you feel virtuous?
It doesn't matter what I write - your answer is always 'DEBUNKED',
'IDIOT' etc. Even if I write something completely unrelated to politics.
You haven't debunked anything and seem to have some personal problem
with me.
I don't want to waste my time more reading your childish insults etc.
Please don't reply to my posts again, I won't be reading yours.
Farewell.
Touchy
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:58:54 PM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:> On 19/10/2020 2:30 am, TT wrote:> > Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> >> On 18/10/2020 10:48 pm, Geeam wrote:> >>> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 1:09:17 PM UTC+2, TT wrote:> >>>> Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump> >>>> again? Oh wait...> >>>> >>> If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to > >>> vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because > >>> they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just > >>> take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep > >>> State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all > >>> China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe > >>> who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has > >>> the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the > >>> presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and > >>> shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see > >>> what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also > >>> control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who > >>> didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was > >>> the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because > >>> you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing > >>> sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you > >>> don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a > >>> know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...> >>>> >>> >>> >> Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of > >> that? You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> >>> >>> > > > You confuse selfishness for being smart.> > > > > You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more > likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re > Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.Trump has got nothing done so far (except reputational damage). His only achievement is the tax cuts for his friends.
He's then best US president of our lifetimes.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
Whisper
2020-10-19 11:38:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by *skriptis
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:58:54 PM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:> On 19/10/2020 2:30 am, TT wrote:> > Whisper kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 17:44:> >> On 18/10/2020 10:48 pm, Geeam wrote:> >>> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 1:09:17 PM UTC+2, TT wrote:> >>>> Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump> >>>> again? Oh wait...> >>>> >>> If you're a hard working American citizen, it would be stupid NOT to > >>> vote for Trump, but that's how brainwashing works: They do it because > >>> they want people to vote against their own obvious interests. Just > >>> take a look who's on the other side: Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep > >>> State, the DC swamp, Hollywood, Antifa, and of course most of all > >>> China. They all support their establishment candidate Alzheimer Joe > >>> who would soon make way, one way or another, for Hyena Harris who has > >>> the most leftist voting record in the US senate. If they win the > >>> presidency and the Senate, they would pack the Supreme Court and > >>> shred the US Constitution. That's YOUR side! Then you're going to see > >>> what a dictatorship really looks like, because unlike Trump they also > >>> control the mass media. And there has never been a dictator who > >>> didn't control the mass media, that's why "Trump is a dictator" was > >>> the most ridiculous claim of all. And still you believed it, because > >>> you don't know how to critically analyze and evaluate differing > >>> sources which in your case is most likely due to the fact that you > >>> don't really have differing sources. Or maybe you're really just a > >>> know-nothing fool, at this point I wouldn't rule that out...> >>>> >>> >>> >> Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of > >> that? You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.> >>> >>> > > > You confuse selfishness for being smart.> > > > > You need to factor *everything* & look at the bottom line. Who's more > likely to get things done Trump or Biden? There's lots to criticize re > Trump, but it's a choice between 2, not looking for perfection.Trump has got nothing done so far (except reputational damage). His only achievement is the tax cuts for his friends.
He's then best US president of our lifetimes.
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/WBrvV3LJ0ixt7C1zSUny3w--~B/aD04ODQ7dz0xNzcyO3NtPTE7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/consequence_of_sound_458/6aa75424be49633e1df2fa80e79cd643
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
jdeluise
2020-10-19 17:15:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many faces fit on Rushmore?
They could always do it on Devils Tower
grif
2020-10-19 17:38:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by jdeluise
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many faces fit on Rushmore?
They could always do it on Devils Tower
Now where have I seen that before ? Oh yes, mashed potatoes.
Gracchus
2020-10-19 17:49:30 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by grif
Post by jdeluise
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many faces fit on Rushmore?
They could always do it on Devils Tower
Now where have I seen that before ? Oh yes, mashed potatoes.
That's the first thing I thought of.
Whisper
2020-10-20 02:49:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by jdeluise
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many faces fit on Rushmore?
They could always do it on Devils Tower
Or replace Statue of Liberty?
jdeluise
2020-10-20 02:56:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Whisper
Post by jdeluise
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many faces fit on Rushmore?
They could always do it on Devils Tower
Or replace Statue of Liberty?
Trump's face on Lady Liberty? Hmm, you might have something there.
Gracchus
2020-10-20 03:25:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by jdeluise
Post by Whisper
Post by jdeluise
Many are saying top 5 ever. How many faces fit on Rushmore?
They could always do it on Devils Tower
Or replace Statue of Liberty?
Trump's face on Lady Liberty? Hmm, you might have something there.
Yes, a statue of our dildo-in-chief standing in New York Harbor is a good idea. It will remind future generations, "Don't let this shit happen again."
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
What shit?

If we're serious, seriously, America hasn't been this good in decades.

He's the president that started 0 wars and has killed 0 innocent people unlike butchers like Bush of Obama.

He solved North Korea and has tried to make friends with Russia.

Hi fights China but only in trade wars, which is necessary for you (I don't give a shit about it). He had great economy before the hoax.

He is also standing up for whites both in USA and abroad, fights globalist ideology.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
PeteWasLucky
2020-10-20 04:50:28 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by *skriptis
What shit?
Will they lay you off if Trump loses the election? Pay cut?
The Iceberg
2020-10-20 10:50:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by *skriptis
What shit?
Will they lay you off if Trump loses the election? Pay cut?
did you miss the no wars thing? did you miss destroying Libya, Syria, killing all those in the Yemen, helping ISIS with their supply lines like Obama? LOL
Whisper
2020-10-20 10:54:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by The Iceberg
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by *skriptis
What shit?
Will they lay you off if Trump loses the election? Pay cut?
did you miss the no wars thing? did you miss destroying Libya, Syria, killing all those in the Yemen, helping ISIS with their supply lines like Obama? LOL
Yeah, but all that is irrelevant because he cracked a few pussy grabbing
jokes. You need perspective & realize what's really important, &
#me2/BLM are the most important issues mankind has ever faced -
threatens our species survival.

PeteWasLucky
2020-10-18 22:44:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Whisper
Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that?
You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.

Again smart people? What is it about you and intelligence? :)
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 22:55:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Whisper
Smart people don't vote based on personality. What's the point of that?
You vote for who's going to best promote your interests.
Again smart people? What is it about you and intelligence? :)
you're so clever you actually voted for Hillary and reckoned Trump was going to nuke the world! LOL
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 13:33:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea, though the chances
of being correct are 50-50, maybe he wins, or maybe he loses, we'll just
have to wait and see. :-)
Fivethirtyeight gives Biden 87% odds.
Betfair 62%
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
Shit. He's going to win.
so has Biden already won then?
Whisper
2020-10-18 14:41:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea, though the
chances of being correct are 50-50, maybe he wins, or maybe he loses,
we'll just have to wait and see. :-)
Fivethirtyeight gives Biden 87% odds.
Betfair 62%
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
Shit. He's going to win.
I don't think you realize there is a significant subset of the
population that mock Trump publicly bit will vote for him. And no, it's
not because they like him but because it's the best option by far.
TT
2020-10-18 15:32:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Whisper
Post by TT
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the
election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea, though the
chances of being correct are 50-50, maybe he wins, or maybe he loses,
we'll just have to wait and see. :-)
Fivethirtyeight gives Biden 87% odds.
Betfair 62%
Surely there are not enough stupid enough Americans to vote for Trump
again? Oh wait...
Shit. He's going to win.
I don't think you realize there is a significant subset of the
population that mock Trump publicly bit will vote for him.  And no, it's
not because they like him but because it's the best option by far.
rather than giving a blank statement... why don't you tell us WHY it's
'best option by far'?
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-18 16:13:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
rather than giving a blank statement... why don't you tell us WHY it's
'best option by far'?
Kinda rich if, of all people, a guy like you who never predicts anything and never clarifies his own baseless statements, expects others to do just that. And I don't even mention what seems to be fake outrage.
TT
2020-10-18 16:17:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
rather than giving a blank statement... why don't you tell us WHY it's
'best option by far'?
Kinda rich if, of all people, a guy like you who never predicts anything and never clarifies his own baseless statements, expects others to do just that. And I don't even mention what seems to be fake outrage.
Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Geeam
2020-10-18 17:17:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.
That's just because I call out BS wherever I see it. But there's a simple way to keep me from doing that: Stop spreading BS! Or when you're too full of it, at least dump it somewhere else.
TT
2020-10-18 17:23:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.
That's just because I call out BS wherever I see it. But there's a simple way to keep me from doing that: Stop spreading BS! Or when you're too full of it, at least dump it somewhere else.
No, you're a nutjob who sees BS everywhere, mostly where it isn't. I
asked for Whisper to clarify his opinion and there's nothing wrong with
that.

The real reason why you chimed in was something entirely different. You
have *issues*.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
guypers
2020-10-18 17:39:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.
That's just because I call out BS wherever I see it. But there's a simple way to keep me from doing that: Stop spreading BS! Or when you're too full of it, at least dump it somewhere else.
No, you're a nutjob who sees BS everywhere, mostly where it isn't. I
asked for Whisper to clarify his opinion and there's nothing wrong with
that.
The real reason why you chimed in was something entirely different. You
have *issues*.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Dutch jackass! Cant stand the okksukker!
TT
2020-10-19 07:25:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by guypers
Post by TT
Post by Geeam
Post by TT
Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.
That's just because I call out BS wherever I see it. But there's a simple way to keep me from doing that: Stop spreading BS! Or when you're too full of it, at least dump it somewhere else.
No, you're a nutjob who sees BS everywhere, mostly where it isn't. I
asked for Whisper to clarify his opinion and there's nothing wrong with
that.
The real reason why you chimed in was something entirely different. You
have *issues*.
--
'Keep yappin' man'
Dutch jackass! Cant stand the okksukker!
Dutch?

How the hell is he supporting Trump and Republican party as if his life
depended on it. Almost nobody in Europe supports the Orange Clown and
people laugh at Republican party. How the heck RST attracts all these
weirdos...
--
'Keep yappin' man'
*skriptis
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
guypers kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 20:39:> On Sunday, 18 October 2020 13:23:02 UTC-4, TT wrote:>> Geeam kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 20:17:>>> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 6:17:40 PM UTC+2, TT wrote:>>>> Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.>>>>>> That's just because I call out BS wherever I see it. But there's a simple way to keep me from doing that: Stop spreading BS! Or when you're too full of it, at least dump it somewhere else.>>>>>>> No, you're a nutjob who sees BS everywhere, mostly where it isn't. I>> asked for Whisper to clarify his opinion and there's nothing wrong with>> that.>>>> The real reason why you chimed in was something entirely different. You>> have *issues*.>>>>>> -- >> 'Keep yappin' man'> > Dutch jackass! Cant stand the okksukker!> Dutch?How the hell is he supporting Trump and Republican party as if his life depended on it. Almost nobody in Europe supports the Orange Clown and people laugh at Republican party. How the heck RST attracts all these weirdos...-- 'Keep yappin' man'
https://balkaneu.com/serbia-celebrates-trumps-victory/


https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-11-09/russian-leaders-literally-cheer-trumps-victory


https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ku-klux-klan-to-hold-donald-trump-victory-parade-a3393021.html


https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/trump-victory-le-pen-farage-orban-congratulate-fellow-populist-n681211
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
The Iceberg
2020-10-19 13:20:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by *skriptis
guypers kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 20:39:> On Sunday, 18 October 2020 13:23:02 UTC-4, TT wrote:>> Geeam kirjoitti 18.10.2020 klo 20:17:>>> On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 6:17:40 PM UTC+2, TT wrote:>>>> Nobody asked you anything, nutjob.>>>>>> That's just because I call out BS wherever I see it. But there's a simple way to keep me from doing that: Stop spreading BS! Or when you're too full of it, at least dump it somewhere else.>>>>>>> No, you're a nutjob who sees BS everywhere, mostly where it isn't. I>> asked for Whisper to clarify his opinion and there's nothing wrong with>> that.>>>> The real reason why you chimed in was something entirely different. You>> have *issues*.>>>>>> -- >> 'Keep yappin' man'> > Dutch jackass! Cant stand the okksukker!> Dutch?How the hell is he supporting Trump and Republican party as if his life depended on it. Almost nobody in Europe supports the Orange Clown and people laugh at Republican party. How the heck RST attracts all these weirdos...-- 'Keep yappin' man'
https://balkaneu.com/serbia-celebrates-trumps-victory/
https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-11-09/russian-leaders-literally-cheer-trumps-victory
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ku-klux-klan-to-hold-donald-trump-victory-parade-a3393021.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/trump-victory-le-pen-farage-orban-congratulate-fellow-populist-n681211
England-hating Obama moaned that if we voted for Brexit we'd be back of the queue, whereas Trump was the first world leader to congratulate us and said "they took their country back" and even said we'd be front of the queue for a bigger deal than the entire European Union!! for that alone, which normal person in England who cares about the country would EVER support Obama over Trump? answer = NOBODY
Geeam
2020-10-18 17:46:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
No, you're a nutjob who sees BS everywhere, mostly where it isn't. I
asked for Whisper to clarify his opinion and there's nothing wrong with
that.
I mostly see it with people who are just full of it. I didn't say there was anything wrong with it (asking Whisper to clarify). I just called out your hypocrisy, because in my opinion you're (deliberately) being vague and ambiguous yourself.
Whisper
2020-10-18 14:54:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea, though the
chances of being correct are 50-50, maybe he wins, or maybe he loses,
we'll just have to wait and see. :-)
Fivethirtyeight gives Biden 87% odds.
Betfair 62%
Don't worry about official polls, they've been discredited & don't work
for obvious reasons. You need to look at real 'polls' and do your own
analysis - eg did you know there There are 276,648 new first-time gun
owners in Pennsylvania? In 2016 Trump won Pennsylvania by 44,292 votes.
Plenty of relevant data out there, just have to use logic.
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-18 12:12:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea,
I'll get PWND in any case.
--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive
Is either a little Liberal
Or a little Conservative

-- W. S. Gilbert
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 13:34:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
Predicting the unpredictable isn't often a good idea,
I'll get PWND in any case.
well, just admit which country you come from!
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 13:33:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
are you now psychic? you said this last time, you total maroon LOL
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-18 13:35:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
are you now psychic?
I am, I am.
Post by The Iceberg
you said this last time, you total maroon LOL
I never predicted the 2016 election.
--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive
Is either a little Liberal
Or a little Conservative

-- W. S. Gilbert
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 13:40:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pelle Svanslös
Post by Geeam
Post by Brian Lawrence
Presumably all those who disbelieve 'disgruntled ex-employees' will also
disbelieve a 'disgruntled ex-President' - IF he loses the election. :-)
So even you think that's a big IF. :-)
The election he will lose for certain. Twump will try to win vote counting.
are you now psychic?
I am, I am.
Post by The Iceberg
you said this last time, you total maroon LOL
I never predicted the 2016 election.
yeah you did, you kept repeatedly posting about the polls etc.
Geeam
2020-10-18 10:32:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by TT
Also, nobody has this many 'disgruntled
employees/relatives/acquaintances' etc who all say the man is a moron &
crook. It's of course obvious to anyone with a functioning brain even
without these testimonies.
EVERY ex employee who got fired is a disgruntled ex employee, you idiot. Nobody has more than Trump? LOL! Jeff Bezos has more than there are stars in the sky, but guess what, the fake news media doesn't report on it, because people with a functioning brain usually don't consider it relevant information what disgruntled ex employees have to say. That's why. Those are not "testimonies", but it's a fake news media campaign of constant 24/7 outrage that should lead you believe exactly what you believe. You should believe that every single "testimony" doesn't mean anything by itself, but that altogether it must be damning evidence. But no, it's not evidence for anything, it's just a brainwashing fake news media campaign of constant repetition, and you've been successfully treated. Congrats!
The Iceberg
2020-10-18 09:04:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by Geeam
You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex employees think about their former boss
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
do mean "Most = Democrats" cos you ALL reckoned Trump told you to drink bleach, you all reckoned Steve Scully was totally neutral LOL this what makes Most Dems so dumb.
Geeam
2020-10-18 09:12:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by PeteWasLucky
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
LOL! Most people get their information from people who hate Trump and wanted him removed from office before he even became president. Again, if you're interested in the truth about Tom, don't ask Jerry, but apparently people like you don't care about the truth, because you indulge in hating that guy.
Calimero
2020-10-18 12:42:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by PeteWasLucky
Post by Geeam
You believe that it's credible and relevant what disgruntled ex employees think about their former boss
Most people would take anyone's words over Trump's any day.
Not Crooked Hillary's, not Creepy Joe's, not Adam Schitt's.



Max
Loading...