(OT) 50 Cent Endorses Donald Trump For President
*skriptis
2020-10-19 22:54:16 UTC
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-endorses-donald-trump-for-president-news.119892.html

50 Cent endorses Trump for President after seeing Biden's alleged tax plans.

Well, here's a shocking endorsement for Donald Trump.

50 Cent has gone on the record to diss Donald Trump in the past, calling out his response to the COVID-19 pandemic several months ago. "You wanted a reality show host as president," said Fif. "Well now you're on Survivor."

It seems that, despite how he personally feels about Trump, he will still be casting a vote for the Republican candidate, as per his latest post on Instagram.

Sharing a picture of Joe Biden's alleged tax rate plan by state, which includes a 62.6% rate for California, Fif claimed that he's got enough information from this one issue alone to vote for Trump.

"WHAT THE FUCK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote 50 Cent, endorsing Trump as the President of the United States. "FUCK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya fucking mind."
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
TT
2020-10-20 08:05:44 UTC
"WHAT THE FUCK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote 50 Cent, endorsing Trump as the President of the United States. "FUCK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya fucking mind."
Great endorsement by a great mind.
'Keep yappin' man'
joh
2020-10-20 10:04:55 UTC
Post by *skriptis
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-endorses-donald-trump-for-president-news.119892.html
50 Cent endorses Trump for President after seeing Biden's alleged tax plans.
Well, here's a shocking endorsement for Donald Trump.
50 Cent has gone on the record to diss Donald Trump in the past, calling out his response to the COVID-19 pandemic several months ago. "You wanted a reality show host as president," said Fif. "Well now you're on Survivor."
It seems that, despite how he personally feels about Trump, he will still be casting a vote for the Republican candidate, as per his latest post on Instagram.
Sharing a picture of Joe Biden's alleged tax rate plan by state, which includes a 62.6% rate for California, Fif claimed that he's got enough information from this one issue alone to vote for Trump.
"WHAT THE FUCK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote 50 Cent,
stay rich, or die trying

Post by *skriptis
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
*skriptis
2020-10-20 10:12:35 UTC
Post by *skriptis
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-endorses-donald-trump-for-president-news.119892.html
https://dailystormer.su/50-cent-says-vote-trump-he-doesnt-care-if-he-doesnt-like-black-people/

Andrew Anglin
October 20, 2020

Rapper 50 Cent has endorsed Donald Trump, citing Joe Biden’s lunatic tax plan. He posted a screen shot of Biden’s proposal to instagram.

“WHAT THE FUCK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT,” wrote 50 in the post. “FUCK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya fucking mind.”

This is really the adult position. The idea that you would care if a president secretly hates a group that you’re a part of, and that this would matter to you more than his policies, is babyish and actually moronic.

Trump has been president for 4 years, and he didn’t do anything against the blacks. If he secretly hates blacks, it doesn’t affect his policies. So why would you care? What do the emotions of the president have to do with his leadership?

This is like when the media came out with his niece and her book and said that “he can’t feel love.”

Why would you ever ask if the president can “feel love”?

Imagine going to the polls, and looking at two candidates and saying, “which one is better at feeling love?”

That is no different than saying “which one has the nicest feelings towards a group I’m a part of?”

I don’t think Trump actually hates black people anyway. He has black friends.

But why would anyone care?

Our entire society is so feminized and gay that you’d rather vote for someone who is trying to start wars all over the world than someone who allegedly feels mean feelings in his private life.

Fifty got shot nine times in one sitting. That nigga isn’t going around saying, “I wonder how that man feels about me, inside his head? What are his emotions? Can he truly feel love?”

Nigga u gay.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
The Iceberg