(OT) Eddie Van Halen is Finally Dead!
*skriptis
2020-10-07 08:45:13 UTC
You'll have to open it to see the pics, but the text is here...quite a strong condemnation of Van Halen and Led Zeppelin.

https://dailystormer.su/eddie-van-halen-is-finally-dead/

Andrew Anglin
October 7, 2020

Great news!

**********
NBC News:

Legendary guitarist Eddie Van Halen, whose band helped define the rock genre from the late 1970s through much of the 1980s, died Tuesday following a bout with cancer, his son said. He was 65.

Wolf Van Halen called Eddie Van Halen “the best father I could ever ask for” on Twitter.

“I can’t believe I’m having to write this, but my father, Edward Lodewijk Van Halen, has lost his long arduous battle with cancer this morning,” he wrote. “He was the best father I could ever ask for. Every moment I’ve shared with him on and off stage was a gift. My heart is broken and I don’t think I’ll ever fully recover from this loss.”
**********

Hells yeah.

I’ve been waiting my entire life for this day.

I simply cannot tell you how many magical moments of my life have been ruined because some asshole turned on Van Halen.

I would say that of all the people in my life, Eddie Van Halen has done more to damage my life experience than any other.

Basically, Van Halen is the precise opposite of the magic I feel when I hear nostalgic, non-decadent, introspective music like The Midnight.

Imagine you’re 15, and you finally get alone time with the girl you like, at night with you know, maybe a couple of brewskis, and everything is just exactly perfect, and you’re getting ready to lean in and kiss her, and then someone turns on “I’m Hot for the Teacher.”

This is the kind of thing that will completely ruin your life.

Things like that have happened to me more than once involving Van Halen.

Imagine another situation: you are in your late twenties and you find a spot that reminds you exactly of a very special place that you went with your grandma when you were five years old. You sit down and you just bask in the memories, and then all of the sudden you hear the opening drum beat of “Everybody Wants Some.”

Again: life is ruined.

I wish I could have ruined Eddie Van Halen’s life before he died, and on some level, I am sad he’s dead because I did not get my revenge.

On the larger and impersonal level, Van Halen and their Jew frontman David Lee Roth played a big role in harming the masculine image in America. Frankly, I also blame Led Zeppelin for this, but Van Halen was much worse.

Having long hair, wearing a shirt with your chest out – this is not masculine, and is in fact the opposite. This long hair thing was the first transition into transsexualism. There is only one time that long hair is acceptable, and that is when you also have a long beard because you’re a hardcore mountain recluse.

That said, even many hardcore mountain recluses take the time to cut their hair so they don’t look like ladyboy homos.

Here’s the deal, just in case you haven’t gotten it yet: women will be attracted to whatever is big and famous. The measure of a woman’s sexual drive is how big and famous something is. Given that, the media is able to define what women are attracted to by deciding what is big and famous.

Men then, wanting to be attractive to women, will copy whatever that thing is that the media has decided to make big and famous. This is the most basic social engineering, playing off the base sexual drives of men and women to create a disgusting mess where skinny men are going around with long hair and their shirts open, smoking drugs and dancing around like a troupe of faggots.

Frankly, the media should be showing men like John Wayne as the sexual ideal, which would then encourage men to act like John Wayne to get women, which would then create a strong and patriarchal society. That’s the way it should be.

But also, if I’m being frank with you, women should not be able to decide who they want to have sex with in the first place! The single most important duty of a society is to reproduce, and the idea of putting the decisions about how we reproduce in the hands of teenage girls is insane and retarded, and no one anywhere can explain why this would be a good idea.

By dominating the culture, the Jews have literally *seized the means of reproduction*.

The world is a better place without Eddie Van Halen.

My hope is that now that he is dead, his music can also die, and no one else will have a special moment ruined by these horrible songs.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
joh
2020-10-07 09:58:51 UTC
http://youtu.be/O3eOsY45ndQ
http://youtu.be/x3m4qtI7jaw
But also, if I’m being frank with you, women should not be able to decide who they want to have sex with in the first place! The single most important duty of a society is to reproduce, and the idea of putting the decisions about how we reproduce in the hands of teenage girls is insane and retarded, and no one anywhere can explain why this would be a good idea.
By dominating the culture, the Jews have literally *seized the means of reproduction*.
The world is a better place without Eddie Van Halen.
My hope is that now that he is dead, his music can also die, and no one else will have a special moment ruined by these horrible songs.
Good thing pathetic snowflaky incels like this don't reproduce.
Post by *skriptis
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
undecided
crazy fucking shit in that article
Max's Hoemom
Is this the worst website in the world? I was never a fan of Eddie Van Halen but he was one of the greats. Have to respect him for that.
Gracchus
2020-10-07 16:18:27 UTC
Post by Max's Hoemom
Is this the worst website in the world?
It's mother's milk to skriptis. Draw whatever conclusions you will from that.
I think the "Beat It" solo is fantastic. That's the totality of my Van Halen fandom. Never understood why the band is considered great or even good to be honest.
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-07 16:35:27 UTC
Post by Max's Hoemom
I was never a fan of Eddie Van Halen but he was one of the greats. Have to respect him for that.
I think the "Beat It" solo is fantastic. That's the totality of my Van Halen fandom. Never understood why the band is considered great or even good to be honest.
Yes, agreed. seriously... I have no idea why the band Van Halen is considered even good. There is one Van Halen song... exactly one Valen song I really like... and that is Ain't Talking About Love and that's only because of the bass-like sounding guitar riff which is hypnotic and keeps repeating the entire song... the neo-classical solo in the middle is also pretty cool... but he beat that to death IMO.

I always thought Van Halen had a shit rhythm song...their bassist was non-descript and their drummer pretty weak for a so called heavy band. And their spandex wearing clown singer David Lee Roth was annoying like hell... especially when he kept interrupting the music with his constant yapping.
Gracchus
That sums it up well. People gave Eddie a lot of credit for guitar gymnastics but most of the time it wasn't tasteful playing IMO. Eric Clapton once told a story about how Van Halen sent him a tape of the band doing an extended blues jam and it was so bad he felt insulted. :)
TT
2020-10-07 16:44:09 UTC
Post by Max's Hoemom
Yes, agreed. seriously... I have no idea why the band Van Halen is considered even good. There is one Van Halen song... exactly one

I have to say that this was pretty good when it came out. Must be the
synth. And teenage years!

RIP Eddie.
'Keep yappin' man'
Gracchus
2020-10-07 16:48:58 UTC
http://youtu.be/SwYN7mTi6HM
Yeah, I have nothing against Eddie personally, just his music. He seemed like a decent guy.
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-07 16:38:02 UTC
Post by Max's Hoemom
I was never a fan of Eddie Van Halen but he was one of the greats. Have to respect him for that.
I think the "Beat It" solo is fantastic.
Yes I like that too. That's the only saving grace in the song. I never liked the rest of the song. There are very few Michael Jackson songs I like... my favorite might be Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough from his debut. I think Thriller is overrated. The production is great though. And that Thriller video was awesome.
Calimero
2020-10-07 15:06:35 UTC
Post by *skriptis
You'll have to open it to see the pics, but the text is here...quite a strong condemnation of Van Halen and Led Zeppelin.
https://dailystormer.su/eddie-van-halen-is-finally-dead/
LOl, the Soviets again!

Max
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-07 17:10:39 UTC
Post by *skriptis
You'll have to open it to see the pics, but the text is here...quite a strong condemnation of Van Halen and Led Zeppelin.
It's also a sad story of a Hemingway reading "John Wayne" that didn't
get laid. Whose means of reproduction were SEIZED by a song.

:(
Post by *skriptis
[...]
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive
Is either a little Liberal
Or a little Conservative

-- W. S. Gilbert
StephenJ
2020-10-07 22:22:53 UTC
Eddie was the greatest and Van Halen was a monstrously awesome rock and roll band. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a total asshat of one stripe or another.
Pelle Svanslös
2020-10-08 04:31:37 UTC
Post by StephenJ
Post by *skriptis
You'll have to open it to see the pics, but the text is here...quite a strong condemnation of Van Halen and Led Zeppelin.
Eddie was the greatest and Van Halen was a monstrously awesome rock and roll band. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a total asshat of one stripe or another.
Let's hope people don't get too excited about this RIP thing and begin
playing those tunes. Some things are best left forgotten. Van Halen,
Whitesnake, Mats Wilander come to mind.

-- W. S. Gilbert
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-08 14:38:04 UTC
Post by Pelle Svanslös
http://youtu.be/vmm2k4fRUO4
Honestly Whitesnake has more tunes than Van Halen I like. I am not a fan of either.
Max's Hoemom
2020-10-08 14:37:25 UTC
Post by StephenJ
Post by *skriptis
You'll have to open it to see the pics, but the text is here...quite a strong condemnation of Van Halen and Led Zeppelin.
Eddie was the greatest
LOL greatest what?
Post by StephenJ
and Van Halen was a monstrously awesome rock and roll band. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a total asshat of one stripe or another.
Note that Steve Jaros is a well-known Van Halen fanboy who posts in Van Halen news groups and trolls there endlessly.